Chapter 3: Gone Thuggin'

<Ralph POV>

(Mark off was driving towards the mall and sure enough, some thugs were there, malcolm was trying to fight them off with his water blasts)

Ralph: Hey!! Save some action for me!!

(I swung off of mark off's van and kicked one of the thugs before landing next to malcolm)

Ralph: Thought you could have ALL the fun without me??

(Malcolm rolled his eyes)

Malcolm: Quit messing around, they're getting up!

(He pointed to the small thug group getting up, I made a fist and threw my arm in the air)

Ralph: Then let's do this!!

(The green energy formed again, only this time it formed a blade like shape around my fist, rumbling like a chainsaw)

Ralph: Awesoooome..

(Malcolm rolled his eyes and we charged the thugs, a few choosing to run away while the remaining 3 tried to fight us off)

Thug 1: Scram kid! This is out of your league.

(They pulled out a knife and tried to stab me, but I guarded with the energy blade)

Ralph: Actually, I think this is right up my alley! And the name's not kid.. its-

(Malcolm cut me off after water blasting a thug)

Malcolm: Don't you DARE do the cliche name reveal!!

(I smirked and turned back to the thug)

Ralph: The name's Rip-Saw!!

(I kicked behind the thugs legs, causing them to trip)

<Malcolm POV>

(I continued to water blast the 2 thugs in front of me, when one thug pulled out a gun)

Malcolm: Crap..

(I charged more water blasts as the thug fired the gun at me, this time I crossed my arms, causing the water to form into a barrier in front of me swirling around. The barrier caught the bullets and I dropped them to the ground)

Malcolm: You are so screwed now!

(I launched a few water blasts, knocking the gun out of the thugs hand and pinning them to a wall with continuous blasts)

<Penny POV>

(I stared out the window watching Ralph and Malcolm fight the thugs, when I noticed a thug escaped Malcolm's view and stood behind him)

Penny: Behind you mal-uhh water guy!!

(I grabbed a piece of trash from mark off's van and rushed outside, slapping the trash into the thug's face)

Thug 3: Ack! Grr! Why you little!!

(The thug charged at me and I shut my eyes, I heard a thud and opened them to see Ralph swinging off of a street light kicking the thug)

Malcolm: Get back in the van!

(I turned to see Malcolm water blasting the other thug back against the wall)

Penny: You boys obviously need SOME help- Ral-uh I mean rip-saw! On your left!

(Ralph barely dodged the thug to his left with a knife, before countering with a right hook to the thug's jaw)

Rip-Saw: Penny! Get back in the van!

(He swung off another street light and pushed me back into mark off's van)