- 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻 𝟴𝟬'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 -

❝𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭!❞

❝𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭!❞

❝𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

       "COME ON, JUN!" Steve Palchuk groaned, desperately trying to convince the transfer student standing at his locker and trying to find his history notebook. Jun merely yawned—it was nine thirty in the morning and he was still tired. The fact that Steve was trying to convince him into getting detention with him and Eli was also something he wasn't expecting.

       Getting detention wasn't that bad, the boy had to admit. He had only heard stories from Adonis when he was caught skateboarding on the school grounds. Purposely trying to get into trouble didn't sound as fun as Steve was making it out to be—then again, almost anything the school bully said was either a threat or a tease. Jun still wasn't used to Steve coming up to him and not shoving him into a locker or taking his homework. Ever since the museum event with the creepy sludge monster and flour baby, the boy's life turned upside down.

       Eli introduced him to his conspiracy wall with various lines of thread placed throughout, yet everything was linked to trolls and something about magic. For a conspiracy theorist like Eli, the transfer student was equally concerned and scared. One of the giant flashcards plastered against the wall read out WIZARDS, as if they were real. It was laughable, but the boy held back his words.

       Steve and Eli were the only ones he could actually trust with the secret of trolls and other creatures residing in Arcadia.

       He only wished it was anyone but them.

       "But detention is boring. I could be doing something way more interesting," Jun yawned again, finally finding his notebook and holding it under his left arm as he grabbed his favorite pen residing on a small basket attached to his locker door. "Besides, why do you even want to be in detention?"

       Steve huffed, and he looked like he was about to facepalm. "Because of Lake, remember? Keep up, Joe."

       "Hearing you call me by the wrong name is just another reason for me to say no," Jun stuffed his pen into the pocket of his black shorts and slammed his door shut. "I don't even want to investigate Jim. I didn't even mean to get involved with your Creepslayerz stuff. All I had to do was give Eli the book—which is gone, by the way—and I almost died in the museum. I'm already keeping your secrets or whatever."

       He began to walk away upon hearing the bell to signify the passing period before classes would resume, and he knew that his AP teacher didn't like anyone entering the room late. He tried to fly under his teacher's radar and remain as a mere background student just trying to survive the class, and he didn't intend to break that streak.