- 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲? -

❝𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳?❞

❝𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

       SPENDING THE DAY at the planetarium overlooking Arcadia Oaks was way better than sitting through lectures in school.

       A day at the planetarium was also well needed. Considering the week he just went through, this would be a relaxing trip. Just two weeks ago, he snuck out of school to help evacuate trolls with Steve and Eli. The week after, he met two of the strangest people in Arcadia Oaks.

       Even thinking about the strange people confused him. He heard from Gemma that when Señor Uhl announced a pop quiz in the middle of Spanish class, the girl named Aja reportedly dumped her backpack and allowed a large batch of coins to fall out. She also said something about coming prepared with change?

       Not to mention the events where Krel Tarron hugged Ms. Janeth and Ms. Armstrong after bumping into them during a lesson. In class with Ms. Janeth, Krel had drawn a very complex diagram of something only he understood, leaving Jun dumbfounded. What even was this math? Was it even math anymore?

       The hugging event with Ms. Armstrong was even more awkward. Ms. Armstrong wasn't one for accepting gestures of appreciation at all, but what made everything awkward was the terrifying calmness in her voice when she asked Krel to step away from her. Krel had used the same explanation he gave Ms. Janeth, something about embracing his mistakes?

       Jun guessed that the Tarrons weren't used to proper human interaction.

       The cherry on top of all this craziness was Eli's frantic phone call from the same day Jun met the Tarrons for the first time. He remembered what he was doing—lying on his bed with his giant headphones over his head, the latest Ash Dispersal Pattern single playing in his ears when the call came through. Eli's voice was a mix of panic and awe, but his explanations threw the transfer student off. Eli talked about the Tarrons being bright blue and floating in the middle of their own house like a ghost, but Jun asked how the younger boy even knew all of this information.

       Was it really a surprise to learn that Eli Pepperjack basically stalked the Tarrons?

       "Dude, I'm telling you! It's nothing like the cosplay I do! Even I can't levitate the way the Tarrons did." Eli had desperately explained on the phone while Jun had made a sandwich for dinner.