Chapter 6: The Fight

"What in the 7 sins is going on in here?" Mc asked.

"No idea," were the other's responses.

While the girls were curious, they did not join the masses, instead they went through the line and got their lunch, glad that they were in head of the crowd. Most of the lunch helpers were gone, only a few were still in place.

"I wonder were all the helpers are?" Ava wondered.

"No idea," was the chorusing reply.

"It might have something to do with the new students," Vivi responded with a side-ways look at the crowd.

The girls quickly paid for their meals and once again looked towards the center of the dining room. They began to gravitate towards it, their curiosity taking over, so they joined the outskirts of the crowd. The crowd parted for a moment and Mc quietly exclaimed, "Guys it's the hotty-mc hotties!"

Vivi walked over to the nearest girl, one with caramel colored hair cut to her shoulder blades, a freshman by the looks of her. Vivi tapped her on the shoulder and asked quietly, "Excuse me but who are the people you are looking at? I realize that they are new students, but I don't know why everyone is crowded around him."

The girl glared at them for a second for interrupting her starring contest, but quickly answered them, "Yes, they are new students and simply gorgeous! The black-haired boy is Prince Rayan Frost, the spikey blond next to him is one of his three friends. His name is Ermir McKinley, the brown-red head is another friend named Tyson Nuriel, and the chocolate haired one is Dimitri Thelonious."

Vivi thanked the freshman girl and mind linked her friends, "Just as I suspected. It is the Prince and his friends. One I even believe to be his cousin. So, Mc.... Still think they are hot?"

Mc glared playfully at her friend, "Oh course I do. They are simply cute boys with a title, nothing more. I can still take them down I bet."

Mc's friends looked at her with amusement. Vivi looked into the crowd again and met the eyes of the black-haired boy, now named, Rayan Frost. She moved her right eyebrow up in a gesture that issued a challenge, and mouthed the words 'Your move' before turning on her heal and moving towards the doors leading out into the courtyard. Just before walking through each girl looked back once, shook their head, and continued through the open doorway. They made their way to the obsidian bench underneath the white barked tree with blood red leaves. Little did they know that the boys sat next to a window that looked into the courtyard. It was there that the boys monitored the girls.

The girls laughed and told jokes throughout lunch never noticing the attention from the window. After they were finished eating, they threw their trash away and walked around in the spacious court yard.

"It is so peaceful out here, no one ever ventures out here," Ane said twirling around in the wind.

"I understand the sentiment, it is a pleasant change compared to the loud overwhelming crowds in the school," Vivi spoke.

Ava reached up to grasp a leaf from the tree, pulling it to herself she stroked the leaf, "Everything just feels alive and calm, not the emotional up and downs of normal teenagers."

Mc was behind the others, whom were unaware of the evil smile growing on her face. Out of the blue Mc yelled "Your it," at the same time touching Ava. Immediately the girls scattered and ran away from Ava. Eventually, Ava tagged Ane who used the wind and got Mc again. Finally, Mc was running after Vivi, who when looking over her shoulder at Mc, ran into something hard and would have landed on her butt had not two strong arms held her to that hardness.

"Oomph," Vivi gasped.

"Your it," Mc exclaimed laughing, touching Vivi's shoulder. The other two also came over, laughing.

"It seems we are always meeting this way," the person holding her said. Vivi looked up in shock meeting his eyes as he looked down at her, and brushed the hair out of her face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there...Why aren't you inside with the paparazzi?" Vivi spoke. She tried to pry herself out of his arms but was unsuccessful, "Let go of me, Rayan."

"Now that is just not fair. You know my name, but I do not know yours, little water sprite. Don't you agree boys?" Rayan spoke in his smooth tenor-baritone. The boys nodded in agreement.

Rayan slowly released Vivi who quickly put distance between them. "I believe I told you to drop the pet names, Rayan. But, fair enough. I am Vivi Rhea," Vivi introduced herself, before looking over at the girls.

Ava stepped forward with a shy smile, "Hello again boys, my name is Ava Sena."

Ane also stepped forward with a small wave, "Hello, I'm Ane Elvira."

Mc came forward and spoke challengingly, "And I am Mc Tanwen."

The boys began to introduce themselves but Vivistopped them, "We already know who you are due to your groupies." Vivi pointedto each one, "Rayan Frost, Ermir McKinley, Tyson Nuriel, and DimitriThelonious." A sly smirk grew upon Vivi's face, "Now that we have that out ofthe way, and since we have already been immature," Vivi gestured to herfriends, "Tag your it!" Her hand landed on Rayan's shoulder before the girlstook off across the courtyard. The boys looked at each other and predatorysmiles lightened their faces.