Marina and Grover

Here's a thought, since Marina was in Santa Teresa for so long and Grover is a satyr. ;)

But this one will be Grover watching her. She won't actually meet him.

GROVER POV

ANOTHER SEARCHING MISSION FOR DEMIGODS. GREAT. I thought, that after the Giant war they could get some peace, but I had to go all the way to Spain to search for Demigods. Apparently there were signs of paranormal activity, that a demigod could have caused.

I was assigned to look out for the people in one of the schools near Santa Teresa, which was a convent and a girls' orphanage. It was most likely that one of the unknown demigods were from Santa Teresa, as they were all supposedly orphans.

After studying at the school for a while, one girl caught my attention. She didnt seem like a normal human, and I thought she was the demigod. Marina. Long dark hair and brown eyes. She was turning eighteen soon, and I was surprised that monsters haven't found her yet.

But she seemed slightly different from a demigod. She didn't give out the fierce-warrior aura of a demigod, she gave out warmth and iciness at the same time. Weird. Legacy of Hephestus and Khione? Maybe.

I asked someone and she told me that Marina only had a guardian, otherwise she was an orphan. The possibility of her being a demigod is higher.

FAST FORWARD TO WHEN SHE GOT HER CHEST

STILL GROVER POV

I have observed even more weird things about Marina. She seemed to be able to heal a cat with her hands! I was following(stalker) her when she snuck out of Santa Teresa and saw her kneel down, next to an injured cat, put her hands on it and concentrate hard. Moments later, the cat was all well. Now I'm confused. Is she a legacy(the irony of that word haha) of Apollo and Khione?

I decided to go and see (spy) on her when she was in the convent.

At night, I saw through the windows that she drugged her guardian, and wait... what? She started to lift her hand and her guardian immediately started floating, as if on water.

Wow. If she's a demigod, she's a powerful one.

She walked up the stairs, calmly floating her guardian next to her and went to the attic.

A while later, I saw her running out from the convent with some sort of a chest in her hand and still floating her groggy guardian.

I stayed there till the morning.

When her guardian woke, I heard Marina telling her about some people called the "Mogadorians", that they were looking for her. I was now very confused.

I sent an iris-message to Annabeth and Percy.

Annabeth said that she had only heard the term "Mog", which could have been short for "Mogadorian", and met one. Percy said that he had met a girl who could do something similar to Marina- that they could both move things with their minds- and could also turn invisible and control lightning-even better than a Zeus/Jupiter kid. The girl Percy met said that the "Mogs" were a race of, and I quote 'sh*tty alien assholes' and that she was one too.

I was about to confront Marina when I saw her run out urgently, with the strange chest in her hand and with a tear streaked face.

I followed her and saw her with an older man and a girl about 12, running to a car and shooting strange people who had pale white skin and weird tattoos on their heads.

I continued to follow her, by using Annabeth's invisibility cap (she loaned it to him) and a new pair of Hermes' flying shoes.

They met up with an old man and started going towards the lake.

When they were at the lake, they continued to fight those weird people, and they had beasts that didn't look mythological.

There was a huge monster in the lake- that seemed to be on her side- that died protecting them. I managed to communicate with it, but only heard grunts and a single message- they're not demigods.

Later, I got the shock of my life.

A girl with raven hair came jumping down and turned invisible immediately. She started killing off the weird people and their beasts, and later controlled lightning and water. Was this the same girl Percy saw?

Marina and the raven-haired girl shook hands and said something, but I was too far away to hear it.

The raven-haired girl turned invisible again and ran off. Marina started lifting her hands to move boulders and hurl them at the weird people.

After that, I was convinced that they were definitely not demigods, but could have possibily been aliens.

Well, time to head back to New York.

Hope u liked it :)
-demigodshadowgarde