Chapter 42

We walked upstairs and went to the bedroom. I laid on my bed and Derek climbed on top of me. I crawled towards me and I scooted down. I put my hands on the back of his hair and he leaned down. I started kissing my lips and I opened my mouth. He stuck his tongue down mouth throat and my tongue started dancing with his. I started playing with his curls and moaned into his mouth. He rubbed his hands on the side of my body. He deepened the kiss and started sucking on my bottom lip.

"Mmm" he moaned

He wrapped his hands around my back and I arched into him. He started grinding against me. I started sucking on his top lip. He put my hand in the back of his hair and deepened the kiss. All you could here was sucking noises. The baby monitor started going off and I moved my head. He started sucking on my neck.

"Mmm" I moaned

He went into this spot on my neck that I loved. He started nibbling and sucking. I turned the monitor volume down. He moved down to my shoulder. I brought his head up and he looked at me. I rolled us over, so that I was on top. He grabbed my legs and pulled me to his chest. I leaned down and started kissing his neck.

"Oh I like that" he moaned

Put put my hand down into his pants.

"I like that too" he whispered

I started sucking on his neck and put my hands on his member. I started moving up and down it as I sucked harder on his chest.

"Mm Meredith" he said

He cleared his throat.

"We have to check on her" he said 

I took my hand out of his pants and looked at him. I pecked his lips and slowly pulled away. I got up

"I'll get her" I whispered

I walked out of the room. I went to Nova's room and picked her up. I coddled her and changed her. I took her downstairs and grabbed a bottle. I put formula in it and started shaking it in with the water. I put the bottle into her mouth. She started drinking it.

"Is it good" I smiled holding the bottle into her mouth

She kept side eying me as she was drinking. She finally finished and I took the bottle out of her mouth. I washed it out. I wiped Nova's mouth and brought her back upstairs. I waited for her to fall asleep. She finally fell asleep and I put her into her crib. I walked out of the room and went to my room. I walked in and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My mouth was red and I had a hickey on my neck. I touched it and winced a little. I walked out of the bathroom and laid in the bed next to Derek. He put his arm over my waist and scooted into my back. I could feel his erection.

"Do you want me to help you" I asked in a whisper

"No. It's okay" he said burying his head into his back

"Hey you gotta do what you gotta do. No shame in that" I said

"Okay yeah I'll be back" he said

"I told you that I could fix it" I said turning around and looking at him.

He didn't have a shirt on. I put my finger on his chest.

"Mmhm" he said leaning down

He started kissing my lips. I took my shirt off and he slid his pants off. I took my pants and panties off. I wasn't wearing a bra. I slid his boxers down a little and he took them all the way off. He pulled the blanket over us and started kissing me lips. He immediately slid into me. I winced and but my lip. He let me get use to him and started going faster. He kept his movements. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He went deeper inside of me causing me to bite my lip harder. He leaned down and started kissing my lips as he slowly thrusted into me. He put his head next to mine and started going faster. He started grunting. He sat up and pulled himself deeper into my body.

"I- mmm" he said as he cummed inside of me

He kept his fast thrusts and I released shortly after. He pulled out of me and laid next to me. He tangled our fingers together and put his arm around my waist. He held my hand to my stomach and kissed my cheek. I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning. Derek was next to me. I decided to stay in his embrace for a little while. A couple minutes later he started kissing my cheek. I turned and laid on my back. He leaned down and started kissing my lips. He put his hand on my cheek and deepened the kiss.

"I have to go to work soon" he whispered pulling away slightly

"Can we just stay here all day" I whispered

"I wish" he said pecking my lips

"Do you have to go in" he asked

"No I'm still on maternity leave" I said

"Well I'll take Nova, so you can have this day to yourself" he said running his finger up and down my stomach

"Yeah thanks. I'd love that" I smiled

"We have 20 minutes" he smiled

"Mmhm" I smiled

He put a pillow behind my head and leaned down. He started kissing my lips.

"Wait" I said as he bit my lip

He pulled away

"I have to pump" I said as my breasts started to hurt a lot.

I got up and grabbed my pump. I went into the bathroom and shut the door. I started pumping. I pumped everything. I poured the milk into the sink because I drank alcohol and I still have to pump 2 more times for it to be fully out of me for Nova. I walked out of the bathroom. Derek was getting dressed. He tucked his shirt in and put his tie on. He went into the bathroom and shut the door. I went into Nova's room. She was awake. I picked her up and changed her. I put her into black shorts and a pink shirt. I brought her into Derek and I's room. I changed into my clothes for the day. I picked her her and brought her in the bathroom. Derek was fixing his hair.

"How's my little girl" he smiled turning to look at her

He wiped his hands off and took her. She started giggling. He held her around his waist.

"I haven't fed her yet" I said

"Okay we will get you some food" he said tickling her stomach

They both started laughing causing me to laugh. He left with her and I started brushing my teeth. I brushed my hair and went downstairs. Derek was feeding Nova her bottle.

"Look. There's mommy" he smiled

They both looked at me. I went over to him and he leaned down. He pecked my lips. He walked past me and took the bottle out of her mouth after she was done. I grabbed it and cleaned it.

"So I really hope you enjoy your day. I have to get going, bye Meredith" he smiled walking to the door.

I walked over to him

"Thanks for this" I said

He turned around and looked at me

"You're welcome" he whispered pecking my lips

He left the house and I shut the door. I have all day to myself.

Wow Mer we gettin a little touchy are we now😏like Mrs gurl we all know you want that big mcdick, makin me jealous or sum🙄🙄