001

"y/n! stay off the fridge!" your mother yelled as she went into the kitchen to see you halfway on opening the refrigerator

you pouted and backed away, sitting on the table stool.

"where are your brothers?! Isn't it supposed to be someone's turn to check on you?" your mother asked you who kept your head low this whole time.

"I was only trying to get something to drink..." your mother only shook her head at this as she made her way towards you.

patting your head, she made you face her, "oh sweet n/n, we all know that's not what you only came here for." she pulled on your cheek as she scolded you.

"don't you have anything left up in your room anymore?" she asked.

you shook your head. she sighed.

"you keep using your card on food, you'll have nothing left for things you need."

"but isn't food needed to live?"

"yes, but treat yourself for once, buy something that you'll wear, you can't keep wasting it all on food."

"you and dad do that already tho?" you tilted your head in confusion and your mother can't help but sigh again.

you were such a precious child, a gem they could not help but forgive over and over again because they know that there wouldn't be anything that could put an end to your endless hunger.

It was a part of you since birth, and that's what scared them.

who knows what you have been eating when they're away and busy.

your family has a stable life, everyone was working and living comfortably under one roof.

only two from the children were still studying while three are already working.

your father's managing a small company with your mom as his secretary.

you feel bad because they're troubling to work themselves out for the sake of having something to feed you.

in all honesty, they were not having any trouble at all, they love seeing their only daughter and sister happy and contented.

since you thought in that way, you can't help but work too despite your family's protests and disagreements.

you also work out once in a while, resulting in you having a bit of a muscular build that intimidated others, not to mention when it basically added to your intimidating height.

but you were an actual sweetheart, it was just because of how grumpy you look when you have nothing to munch on.

or in general, when there's no food infront of you.

————————————

finally decided on making this a female beelzebub reader.