003

After you had finished eating all the cookies and almost eating the tray along with it, you had excused yourself upstairs to change into a pair of baggy boxers and an oversized white shirt that had a cute smiling burger printed on it

made your way down and waved at your father, who was now by the living room drinking his usual hot chocolate.

he prefers hot chocolate over coffee, unlike the old cliche dads, because he wants to be an 'adorable father'

"morning, beel." he greeted, using the nickname of one of the seven fallen devils he heard from the christian and pagan myths.

Also known as Beelzebub, or Baalzebub, in the Bible, the prince of the devils or Lord of the Flies as he was known for the focus of getting food, shelter, and having fun.

don't know how he knew that, but maybe it's because he was in a family of christians once.

moving on.

he looked up seeing you wearing your sneakers. "where are you going?" he asked, sipping on his mug.

"food..." you simply replied as you gave him a hug and jogged towards the door.

"buy some ingredients on the way as well! you know the usual!" your mom yelled just as you were halfway out the front door. "and don't eat them again!"

you didn't hear the last phrase as you had already made your way down the neighborhood.

————————————

"sensei, where are we going?" a tall boy with spiky dark blue hair and eyes asked a taller man with a black blindfold.

the man stopped on his tracks as he turned around, facing his students, "Nagoya!" he exclaimed.

a certain redhead perked up, "really?!"

"but isn't that the capital of Aichi prefecture in central Honshu?! Midland square...sky promenade!!" another boy with spiky pink hair styled in an undercut beamed energetically.

"TV Tower!"

"Kishimen noodles!"

"Na-go-ya!" the duo chanted over and over again as they cling onto their teacher.

'this is giving me Déjà vu from the station...' the same boy from the first phrase thought sweatdropping.

————————————

Our adorable gluton strolled and visited a number of pastry shops and food stores, buying along packs of three different flavors of Hello Panda Biscuits.(not sponsored)

she took a stop on one of the many eating houses to rest, taking a seat away from the window. (reasons. not really.)

people often glance at her figure and the number of bags she was carrying with her.

A waiter made his way towards her table and greeted, "great morning miss y/n, the regular I presume?" y/n grinned.

at that, he made his way back to the kitchen and readied her 'regular'. while waiting for the food, y/n rummaged through one bag and opened a random pocky.

she ate to herself, not caring about the stares she got from the random background characters.

————————————

After the thirteenth pocky, y/n's orders finally came, and the people dining on their seats had their eyes widen in astonishment at the amount of food served for the female.

"have a great meal, Ms. Y/n!"

what shocked them more was how she blithely devoured her food, some were even starting to take pictures of the adorable enraptured female.

others who had already seen and met the female a number of times, minded their own business and continued on with their meals.

this was her regular.

Of course not everyone would be pleased with someone like y/n, she literally eats half of the menu! there's also be those people who'd look disgusted and embarrassed by her.

monkeys who never learn how to mind their own damn businesses.

Ew.

haha, anyways.

As y/n was peacefully eating to herself, her company suddenly spoke up from inside her mind.

they're coming.

y/n hummed in confusion as she looked around, her eyes landing on four people slowly approaching her table.

the most noticeable person that caught her eye wasn't the blindfolded man infront, but the one with dark spiky hair behind him.

sea urchin... she drooled in thought.

brat, focus.

y/n snapped out of it, noticing that the group was now standing infront of her.

she took a bite of her burger and looked up at them in question.

"hello! can we sit here? we won't be too long! we just have some things to ask, that's all!" the tall man grinned.

————————————

I... don't know what to leave here. bye.