007

y/n groaned as she slowly woke up due to her growling stomach, only to realize that she was tied down to a chair inside a talisman-filled room

she tried to pull on the rope behind her, only to feel her hand gaining bruises from the action.

the girl sat there defeated and hungry with nothing to look at but the candles lighting up the room she was in.

The door then swung open as Gojo came in with a grin, closing the door behind him the walking at the chair provided infront of her. Gojo sat down backwards, facing the tied up female.

"good morning~! sorry for taking you so sudden like that!" he greeted.

y/n furrowed her brows at the man grinning infront of her, it was as if nothing had happened.

"don't be mad! let me explain things up a bit. you see..." he briedly paused, "you're holding a great amount of cursed energy, and it'll possibly endanger your family if we didn't take you sooner. we had no choice."

"what...?" you were at a lost of words.

"remember the four fingers you ate? It started there. you incarnated the second most dangerous curse in a thousand years. curses have been increasing in your hometown as to why we had the mission to know what, or who was the cause of it." his grin faded and what replaced it was a serious look, "you're being asked to be executed right away."

y/n had a sad look as she realized the mess she caused and casted upon herself and possibly others; with just four fingers.

"If it's what clears everything and keeps my family safe then..." y/n looked up at him with a smile, "I'll gladly accept my execution as long as I have one last meal with everyone."

gojo sat there looking at her. A girl no older than sixteen was being asked to be executed along with another student of his. But of course, who was he to agree so easily.

"Listen. I'm not done. there's more to it!" his smile came back as he pointed at her, "the execution's still on, but I got you and Itadori's sentence suspended for the mean time."

y/n perked up from the pinkette's name, "Itadori? suspended? you're not...killing me right away?" she was almost unsure if what she heard was right.

"yup. I'll explain from the top." he pulled out something familiar as your eyes immediately lighten up in delight, "this is the same as the 'pocky' you ate. It's a called a cursed object. There are thirty in total. We possess twelve of them."

this had you confused, "thirty? shouldn't it be twenty? Each hand has five fingers and toes."

"no, akihito has six arms. not counting the toes." he threw the finger up in the air as you had your sparkling eyes locked on it the whole time. what made your eyes widen was that it had been forcefully pushed back to the wall, creating a dent as the talisman around it had been burned.

"why would you do that?"

"as you can see, we can't destroy them. The curse is just that powerful. although this one's a bit weak than sukuna's considering akihito has thirty of them. it got a bit burned." he took the finger out from the crater it created as he held it up, "although, the curse grows stronger by the day, and the seals of modern-day jujutsu sorcerers can't keep up. That's where you come in as well!"

he pointed at you again. "when you die, the curse inside you will die, as well. our elders are cowards. they're demanding we kill you right away. but that'd be a waste, wouldn't it?"

"a waste..."

"well, there's no guarantee another vessel capable of handling akihito and sukuna will ever be born again. much alone a girl. so this is what I proposed: If we're going to kill you anyway, why not kill you after you've absorbed all of akihito? The higher-ups agreed. So now you have two options before you. you can die first right now, or you can find all the parts of akihito and die after you've absorbed them."

A loud growl resonated from inside the room as y/n slightly pouted, "hungry..."

gojo grinned at this as he put the finger back in his pockets and went behind you to untie the thick rope holding you down.

Only to grow worried at the sight of your wrists that was bruised and had dried blood.

"did you happen to resist the ropes before I came in?" came asking gojo.

you looked down mumbling, "I was hungry...."

gojo patted your head as he had finally freed you from the binds. If only he could do that to binding vows too. He helped you up as you lightly rubbed on your wrists.

"Let's get that treated first, yeah?" you nodded as he grinned and propped an arm to your shoulder, assisting you out from the room.

'I'll do my best to keep you both from your soon fated execution. but it can't be avoided for far too long. what's done, is done.'

————————————

————————————

[ I had fun making this chapter :)) tho it's a bit sad. ]