005

The day passed on as it was now night time

The day passed on as it was now night time. y/n excused herself once again but her brothers seem to be in the way.

"is it a date?"

"who's the person?"

"what's their name?"

"are they worthy?"

this questions keep her from going out as her brothers were being a bit protective and curious.

And it's not better when her father heard about this and decided to latch on to his daughter with a tight grip, keeping her in place.

"no! you're not going alone! you'll have at least one of your brothers come along with you!"

"sure." you agreed.

'really?!'

"you're not.. annoyed that we'll be crashing your date?" one of her brothers asked carefully.

y/n only tilted her head in response as she spoke, "why would I be annoyed? I'm just going to eat out with some people."

"more than one?!" they exclaimed. the next thing you know, the five men all huddled up to commence their plan.

y/n stood to the side all confused but she shrugged it off and went off as she had felt her stomach grumble.

————————————

once she had stepped foot outside, she took off and went to the nearest store to buy three boxes of pocky to bring with her on the way to the said place.

y/n payed for the said snack and continued on her merry way.

A few minutes later, y/n had arrived and there waiting outside was the same four figures from this morning.

"hey~! It's nice to know that you came!" greeted the same tall man as he placed an arm around her shoulder, y/n only nodded at him in appreciation.

A loud grumble was heard as the students almost thought it was from curse nearby not until they saw how y/n looked down and clutched on her stomach.

"hungry..." she muttered.

"It's on me tonight!" at this, they all made their way inside the brightly lit restaurant.

————————————

"can you really eat all that? by yourself?" redhead asked as she pointed at the large stack of food at your end of the table.

"sorry....I was naturally born like this. I'm always hungry." you answered her as you stuffed a big chunk of meat in your mouth.

"really? that's so awesome! Imagine eating all of your favorite food in one day and still get to eat after? It'll be heaven." the pinkette beamed as he praised you for such blessing.

It wasn't a blessing if it was also a curse.

"oh! I just remembered," gojo started as he shortly paused from eating. "we still haven't known each other's names yet!"

y/n's eyes shortly glanced at them as she noticed them looking at her expectantly.

"hm? oh, Y/n, but you can call me N/n or Beel, whatever you prefer." she shortly said as she continued on.

"only a first name?" she nodded.

they shrugged this off as a personal matter as they each introduced one by one starting from the boy with pink hair.

"I'm Itadori Yuuji! And I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! It's nice to meet you, y/n-san!"

"Fushiguro Megumi."

"Kugisaki Nobara, the only girl in a group of idiots."

"Gojo Satoru. The strongest."

"Sorcerers." A mouth popped out of y/n's cheek as she held out a french fry to it, which the mouth gratefully munched on it.

an eye also popped out from y/n's forehead as it's glowing red orbs glared at the four infront of it.

"I thought you didn't want to come out, aki?"

"It's hard to keep myself hidden any more longer." hissed out the smooth low voice.

gojo was amused as he leaned on his seat, "so you really did eat all those, y/n-chan."

"myeah, Is there something wrong?" y/n asked as she continued to feed the mouth, much to the group's disbelief.

"why are you so nonchalant about this?!"

"hey, hey. calm down, we'll take all this outside. we can't be careless, now go finish all your food." gojo shushed all three of his students as they had enough of y/n's idiocy.

y/n finished first but she remained hungry, waiting as she watched them all eat.

"are you going to eat that, Itadori-san?" she asked Itadori who was beside gojo, pointing at some tempura left uneaten by the boy.

"sure! you can have them all!" yuuji grinned, pushing the plate to y/n as the girl thankfully took them with a bright smile.

'this two will get along well just right. It'll be terrible.'

cursed twin brothers separated into two different vessels, how would the world of jujutsu deal with double the amount of trouble?

This will be one fun hell.

————————————

[ I didn't get to make sukuna appear in this one TvT. ]