CHAPTER 23

Haewon sighed as she locked her phone, pout forming on her pretty lips. She just felt lonely and bored. The other members who are part of the group goes somewhere or is in the other corner of the gym, having their own world.

Gongmin didn't attend today's practice since her mother is sick and no one will watch for her. That's why Gongmin excused herself from school so she could watch for her mother.

And now, Haewon is bored. She doesn't know what to do. She was used of being with Gongmin. Or if the latter is not around, Haewon is used to talking or texting someone.

But now, that someone is busy with his work and she doesn't want to bother him.

A smile crept on her lips, remembering about the man that is making her heart beats in an abnormal and weird way.

Was it normal?

Is it normal?

Even the smile that forms on her lips without her noticing, was it normal?

Since the day Haewon messaged that number who she soon found out the name,Jay, she just felt.... Happy? Like she's always looking forward to have a conversation with him.

And that day when he called her princess. Baby. Her heart literally skipped a beat that time. And she likes the feeling of it.

And now whenever the man calls her by those endearing names, fireworks are going off in her stomach which makes her smile, wider.

Oh, and the fact that the man even paid her tuition fee, Haewon just couldn't help but to wonder how that man can be real? Paying someone's tuition fee considering that someone is a total stranger is just on another level.

And Haewon still can't believe it. She was just joking that time and yet he really did pay for her remaining balance.

And now she's working her ass off, telling excuses to her parents that she's doing group projects with Gongmin, when in reality she's always in this certain store, working her ass to earn money.

But on the other hand, Haewon is curious on what kind of work Jay has. Yeah, he practically told to her he owns a company that she's still wondering what kind of company it is.

Was the company that big? To the point where her tuition fee is just like a cent for him?

Haewon sighed and gets on her feet. She walked towards the direction of the restroom and washed her face. She pulled out the tiny towel that was kept in her pocket and wiped her face before walking out.

"Lee Haewon? Where is Lee Haewon? " Was the first thing Haewon heard when she got out of the restroom.

"I'm here sir! " she immediately said, raising your hand up while walking to her adviser.

"We need you in the principal's office. "

"Me? Why ma'am? " Haewon asked nervously.

She was never sent to the principal office before and this, what the woman just had said, is making her nervous. Too nervous that her hands started to tremble.

"Something came up. " Mrs. Park answered before walking out of the gym.

Haewon looked at the other students and dancers who by now is looking at her with worried eyes, but some are looking at her accusingly.

Haewon bit her lips and took a deep breath before following the teacher. Though Mrs. Park only stayed outside the principal's office as she said that it's time for her next class so she couldn't accompany the girl inside.

So with a nervous feeling, Haewon entered the office alone and closed the door behind her gently.

"Good afternoon sir. " She immediately greeted and bow her head as a sign of respect.

"Lee Haewon? "

Haewon nodded her head to the principal.

"Yes sir, that's me" She answered nervously.

"Please have a sit. "

Just as what Haewon was told, she sat on the couch where the principal gestured her to sit. She bit the inside of her cheek, now feeling more even nervous than before.

Did she fail? Did she do something wrong that she's not aware of? Did she violated the rules and regulations of the school without her knowing?

Suddenly, Haewon's thoughts got interrupted when a box of cake was placed on the wooden table in front of her, along with numbers of expensive chocolates and a milk tea.

"All of these was delivered here a while ago, claiming that it's for you. " The principal started whilst placing the sweets on the table.

"For me? " Haewon asked in confusion, index finger pointing herself for clarification.

"Yeah. And there's a card which is also for you. " Then the principal handed her a little card which she hesitantly accepted.

Who the hell would send and spend money for me—

Hadwon blinked multiple times and so eagerly opened the letter. Her heart was beating so loud and fast, as if it will jump out of her chest in just a matter of second. Her eyes trails on what's written on the paper.

A milk tea wasn't enough. I hope you will like all of them, princess.

-Jay