CHAPTER 43

"Freaking finally! " Gongmin whispered yelled as soon as Miss Park dismissed the class.

Haewon shoved her notes inside her tiny cute baby pink bag pack while smiling so widely, full teeth on display.

The fact that Jay, which is now her boyfriend, agreed to meet Gongmin (much to her friend's pleasure) and will meet him outside the school to fetch them so they could have dinner together and of course, for him and Gongmin to officially meet is making her happy and excited.

"Wow. You're so obvious Hae." Gongmin commented whilst standing right next to her friend's desk, waiting patiently for Haewon to finally fix her things

"Obvious? " The latter stood up as soon as she's done and they exited the now barely empty room "Obvious about what? "

"About meeting your billion dollar boyfriend duhh"

Haewon playfully rolled her eyes from her friend's answer. "Me? Or you? "

She narrowed her gaze to her best friend as they walked down the school hallway. "I swear to God, Gongmin. I'll truly kick your ass if you'll ask him to buy you stuff. I really swear, Lee Gongmin."

"What? He's rich and I know he won't mind it. Especially when you'll use that charm of yours" Gongmin casually said, playfulness is well evident in her eyes.

Haewon had to roll her eyes again. "But seriously, Min. Please don't do anything that will embarrass me. "

-

Once the they arrived at the gate, Haewon almost had an heart attack when a girl suddenly jumped right in front of them, startling them. Especially Gongmin who almost had a mini heart attack.

"Patricia? " Haewon asked in confusion but the said girl only smile then greeted them.

Gongmin on the other hand, looked at the boy who's standing beside Patricia, her eyes widening.

"Anyway, so Haewon" Patricia gave Haewon her famous smile. "I didn't have the chance to properly introduce my cousin to you so..." She paused as she looked at the boy standing next to her causing Haewon to follow her gaze and saw the man who's smiling to her.

"Meet my cousin, Heeseung. Heeseung, meet my friend, Haewon."

Friend? Haewon wasn't aware that she has a friend other than Gongmin.

Okay, maybe that was a bit mean but it's the truth. It's not that she didn't like Patricia or something, she's just uncomfortable with the fact that the girl is so perfect that it makes her insecure in some type of ways.

The boy who turned out to be Heeseung, the one who keeps on messaging her and also the same boy which Gongmin keeps on pushing to her, lifted his hand for a handshake. "Nice to finally meet you, Haewon. "

Haewon was hesitant at first, whether to shake his hand or not but at the end, she chose not to be mean and shakes the man's hand.

"It's umm nice to meet you too. " she said with a smile then retreat her hand afterwards.

"Anyway, we're planning to go have ice cream and walk at the park. You guys should come! " Patricia enthusiastically said whilst clapping her hand.

Haewon glanced at Gongmin who also glanced at her.

"Actually, we're—"

Haewon didn't had the chance to finish her sentence when Patricia suddenly pushed her cousin towards her and then grabbed Gongmin's wrist and pulled her to her side.

If someone will look in their direction, especially to Haewon and Heeseung, they will best believe that the two are in a relationship because of how close you they are.

So Haewon immediately stepped aside, creating a little distance between them.

"You two should get to know each other! " Patricia exclaimed smiling widely to them. "You two look cute together, right? " She then faced Gongmin who clearly didn't know what  to do.

Though she nodded then smile.

Really, Gongmin?

"Actually, me and Gongmin ha—" Haewon tried to explain but a voice suddenly interrupted her causing Harwon to stop amidst of her sentence.

"Baby? " All of them looked at the man, dressing so fine, walking towards them. "Hey babe."

Haewon didn't know whether she'd be happy and feel relieve that Jay arrived or would feel guilty that he saw her physically close to someone.

Jay walked towards her and not so obviously pushing the man aside, hand wrapping on her waist as he planted a kiss on the crown of her head.

Haewon bit her lips to prevent herself from smiling so widely despite feeling the whole zoo inside her stomach. She faked a cough to earn their attention as all of them, except Heeseung of course, were looking, or more like gawking at the man next to her.

"Uhh Jay, meet Gongmin, Patricia and umm Heeseung. " Haewon started, breaking the silence as she introduced her friends to him.

"Guys meet Jay, my boyfriend. "