CHAPTER 65

It was around one in the afternoon when Haewon and Heeseung arrived in the stadium, twenty minutes before the event will start.

Truth to be told, this is Haewon's first time attending a concert of her favorite kpop group, or any other concert in general. And she's thankful to Heeseung for offering his extra ticket to her.

Since the meet up earlier, Heeseung didn't do something that can make her uncomfortable. In fact, she was expecting that she'll be uncomfortable and awkward just like when they were introduced to each other for the first time. But she was wrong.

What's more shocking is that they even sharing some stories to each other.

A few minutes later, the event started as the music blasts inside the stadium, fans screaming at the top of their lungs. Soon, four girls came out and Haewon can't help but to be mesmerized by their visuals.

They looked like goddesses...

The concert started and she swore it's one of the most exciting part of her life. Attending a concert of her favorite kpop group is just.....

Amazing.

Haewon looked at Heeseung who's also doing a little dance making her laugh at his attempt since they are in the crowded area.

The concert lasted for four hours with the artists singing, dancing and even playing games with their members.

Soon after, Haewon found herself exiting the stadium as the concert finally came to an end. She even tear up when the girls bid their goodbyes to their fans and exited the stage.

"It's almost dinner time. Where do you want to eat? " Heeseung asked as soon as they are out of the stadium.

"Anywhere" she answered, not really caring where to eat as she's still intoxicated with the overwhelming feeling caused by the concert.

Heeseung chuckled as he shook his head. They walked towards his car and he opened the passenger seat for her to get in which Haewon appreciated.

The car's beautiful and fancy, but not as good as Jay's. It's not that she's comparing them. She just noticed it.

Heeseung drove down the road whilst Haewon's busy watching through the window.

"Thank you for coming with me at the concert" Heeseung spoke, breaking the silence in the little space inside the car.

Haewon glanced at him then smiled. "Actually, thank you for the ticket. I really had fun"

"I'm glad. "

After a few minutes, Heeseung parked the car."This restaurant just opened last week, and I want to try their food. You're in? "

Just by the look of the building structure, Haewon knew the price of their foods are gold and that fact alone is making her hesitant. She is not rich, unlike this man beside her.

On the other hand, Heeseung must have sense her hesitation, that's why he smiled then spoke. "And it's my treat whether you like it or not"

In the end, Haewon doesn't have a choice but to agree. So you they went inside and a waitress guided the both of them to an available table. Haewon just ordered a pasta while Heeseung ordered something she's not familiar with.

The day is going well, really. It's going smooth and well. But that was before when she hadn't noticed the two familiar person having a dinner at the corner of the room.

The smile on her lips immediately loosened when her eyes landed on the two people having dinner a bit far from their table.

Haewon's heart clenched at the sight, her lips quivering as she suddenly had the urge to cry.

"Hey hey, are you alright? " Heeseung asked upon noticing the change of her expression. Though, she didn't answer as her eyes were focused on certain people.

That's why instead of asking the other what's the matter, Heeseung followed Haewon's gaze till it landed on the direction where the other is looking at. He pursed his lips as he shifted on his seat to face Haewon.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't brought you here" He said feeling genuinely guilty.

"Is he" Haewon bit her lips. "Is he her—"

"Yes. I also found out recently" He paused for a second. "When we had a dinner with him"

Haewon nodded her head, hardly form a sentence as a big lump is in her throat, preventing her from talking. Though, she can't tear her gaze away from those two people, especially to him.

"You know what, I don't want to taste the food here anymore. " Heeseung spoke after a few minutes. "Let's just eat in other restaurant" He added standing up, offering his hand to the other but Haewon didn't took it as she stood up on her own.

"I actually wanted to go home. Please? "