Shameless Self-Promo

Salutations! 🤗

There's no doubt that this book was not my best work, in fact, I despise it with every fiber of my being. I wanted to thank you all, though, for the continuous support 💞

I've recently published works that I'm proud of sooo I wanted to shine some light on them and give you a little run down on them. If you're interested, you can go to the books on my profile and view the full descriptions <3

1). Caricature Of Intimacy

Genre: General fiction

Notes: Mature Themes ***(trigger warning)***

Description:

A coming of age novel centered around teenage sociopath, Riley O'Sullivan, after he is forced to adjust to life after the departure of his mother and the death of his father.

Cursed with a lifetime of misfortune, he struggles with personal growth, the idea of real family, developing and maintaining long-lasting friendships and coping with a series of traumatic events, all while balancing his school life.

A novel wrapped in tales of mental health, social issues, the importance of familial bonds and friendship, tragedy and loss.

Tags: coming of age, teenager, family, friendship, mental health, depression, suicide, assault, alcoholism, hallucinations, delusions, ptsd, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, sociopath, loss, death, major character death.

Status: Ongoing

2). Poetry

▪︎Elysian - pleasant, bittersweet poetry.

▪︎Despair - melancholy, "dark" poetry.

▪︎Drunk On Misery - poems centered around the trials of a depressed poet.

3). Legend Of Mortala | Trilogy

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure

Description:

The tale of a young Prince's quest through the dangerous, cursed land of Mortala to save the Princess he is being forced to wed.

Shortly after the celebration of Princess Victoria and Prince Maverick's engagement, Princess Victoria is captured by a supernatural being. Using Genevieve Dalton's knowledge of magic, The Prince, although resistant to the messenger's help, ventures through the cursed land of Mortala in order to rescue his future wife.

Maverick leaves behind his true love, Imogene, the handmaiden to his mother, The Queen, and carries with him, his knights, Genevieve, of the rival kingdom, and the memory of his beloved.

Status: Ongoing

4). Reverie

Genre: General Fiction

Description:

"The mind is more powerful than you can imagine; layered with beauty yet laced in deceit."

Noah revisits the memories of his late wife, Ruby, after taking his three children to their past home, a beautiful, little cottage hidden in the middle of the forest.

Reverie is based on and inspired by the song 'She's A Handsome Woman' by Panic! At The Disco.

{Not A Fanfic. Open to All Audiences}

Author's Note:

Hope you check them out! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. ❤