Authors Note

Welcome to my 'The Abandoned Empress' fanfiction.

So, I had really enjoyed the manwha and wasn't completely satisfied with the way how it ended, aside from Aristia ending up with Ruvelius.

I didn't read the manwha ending, but had instead read the novel and all the volumes of the book. I feel like the novel was more detailed and even contained some characters side stories.

These side stories upset me, and even made me sad. Especially the side story of Aristia's father, Jieun, Carsein and Allendis (the guy with green hair).

Recalling the manwha some days ago, and being upset with the ending made me to search for a fanfiction of the story. I searched for a fanfiction which gave the story an alternative story or ending. There were a few, but most were incomplete, so...

I decided to write mine!

This fanfiction is a slight twist on the original plot, with some changes made by me.

The first three chapters of the fanfic is a recount from the original story.

It's been two years since I read the story, but for some reason, it's still fresh in my memory.

If you have any suggestions please tell me. This fanfic is basically a rewrite of what happened in the story! But with LOADS of my original ideas.

Anyways, I'm done with my boring speech and hope you enjoy the story!

Published on: Sat 27 August, 2022
Ended: ...