Pt2: Another One

As Baragon gained on us, Asaka looked back as Baragon roared, raising his claw and slashing at the car we were in as we fell to the ground and the car was destroyed. Baragon then looked back at us, snarling and laughing at us like easy prey. As he tomp towards us, ready to eat us, something bit him on the neck and threw him aside! It was a bit taller than Baragon, long spiked tail, back covered in spikes, and deadly horns as it growled. It was Anguirus! Anguirus let out a furious roar at Baragon. First Godzilla now Anguirus. What is going on? We asked ourselves as we watched Baragon roaring back. When Baragon roared, he disturb a swarm of Meganula as he stomped towards the furious Anguirus, starting their fight. Both Baragon and Anguirus stood on their hind legs as they fought, both thinking they had the upper hand. As we dodge the tails of both creatures, the swarm of Meganula notices us and flies down to us, buzzing at us as Asaka stabs a few with her spear. I would do the same to protect ourselves. Baragon bit Anguirus shoulder before Anguirus used his tail to smack Baragon down before crawling towards the brown beast. Baragon then kicked Anguirus away as he tried to get up. Then we felt loud stomping as the ground shook. We both looked up at whatever was making those stomps as the Meganula swarm flew away, scared. Anguirus then turned to the gray beast, roaring at it before Baragon whimpered but slightly snarling. This wasn't Godzilla no. It was something else. It had long claws and huge hands, spiked back and tail, huge legs, a gem, and a shoulder cannon. It was Orga! Orga let out a roar, revealing his spilt jaw mouth filled with razor sharp teeth before snarling. To be continued.