28

Lauren's POV:

It's only a week. I should be fine without her, like she said, we'll call every day. And if I do end up missing her I'll just drown myself in my work.

I followed Kehlani and Trevor outside when they finished packing to say bye.

"Bye baby. I'm gonna miss you." I mumbled into her chest.

I didn't even notice I was clinging to her so tightly.

"Can't.... breathe..." she croaked.

I quickly released her, mumbling a quick apology.

"I'm gonna miss you too Princess. I'll be back in a heart beat tho. You know I gotta do this tho right baby?"

She bent over a little since she was taller than me and cupped my cheeks.

"Of course. But sometimes I wish you can just hire someone to kill her and stay home with me. But I understand."

"It wouldn't be the same. The people I kill need to feel pain before they die, I have to be the one that makes them feel all that pain, and make sure their blood is on my hand. It's so relieving, Lauren." She explained to me with a slight smile.

"Yeah I know. I still love you and I will always support you and be on your side."

I gave her a quick peck on her lips, helping them get their bags inside the car when Willow came out

"I'll see you later Princess. Don't miss me too much, I know I will for you tho." She told me, sticking her head out of the window and giving me the biggest smile I've ever seen her give anyone.

"No promises! Be safe and have fun!" I yelled out while waving.

They all waved through the windows before driving out of the driveway and into the highway.

Damn I miss her already? What's up with me always lying to myself?
(What I ask myself on a regular 😂)

Well, looks like I'll be drowning myself in work earlier than I thought. Let's got get dressed.

Y/N's POV:

"So if I punch you in your fucking throat I'm wrong right, Y/N?" Kehlani threatened over my loud laughter.

"See. What you said was hella disrespectful Y/N." Trevor told me, trying his best not to laugh.

We've been driving for like an hour and I was getting bored so we started a roast battle.

Excluded Willow because she was sitting in the trunk making and editing blueprints for new inventions.

It started off simple. Calling each other ugly and yo mama jokes. But things started getting serious when I told Kehlani that she's a Walmart Bisexual since she's only ever slept, kissed, or been friends with benefits with a woman, I didn't think it hit a nerve but it did. I tried to apologize but she said that I should just shave my entire head because my dreads don't look, they look like tapeworms growing out of my scalp. This made even Willow laugh, and she's a very tough crowd.

So we started hitting more nerves to each other until I said that With all those tattoos all over her body she looks like a damn coloring book, especially since she lets childish people play and use her. Referring to her last boyfriend of 4 years who always cried when she left the house and a couple of people she let have with her who was just stupid in general.

The look on Kehlani's face after I said that, I couldn't help but laugh. I annoy people for fun so when I saw how mad she was I busted out laughing while Willow and Trevor tried to muffle their own laughs.