32

Lauren's POV:

"Babyyyyy wake upppppp!!!!" I yelled while jumping on the bed.

It's 3:00 am and the flight leaves at 9:00 the drive there is about 2 or 3 hours and I've only packed.

Thankfully everyone else is up and packing except for Halsey. She already packed before hand so she gets extra sleep since all she has to do is get dressed.

Y/N however, hasn't packed, I would pack for her but she's very picky when it comes to clothes and she has a specific way she wants to organize things. So I left the packing to her.

Unfortunately this girl sleeps like a bear and it takes a lot to wake her up. There's only one thing that ever woken her up immediately.

Y/N was laying on her back so I straddled her waist and put my hands in her hair. I put my lips to her neck and start kissing her neck, biting lightly occasionally.

I started massaging her scalp and temples softly while continuing to kiss her soft skin.

After about 30 seconds of me doing this I was getting into it cause she was smelling really good and her skin was so soft.

I suddenly felt her hands on my hips, pulling me in closer. 

I smiled into her neck which I'm sure she felt because she brought me into a hug and put her chin on my shoulder. 

I rubbed her back and enjoyed her soft embrace. 

"Good morning my love." 

She just hummed in response. She usually doesn't like to talk until she's washed her face or brushed her teeth. 

We stayed in this position for a couple more minutes until I remembered that we have a flight to catch. 

I pulled away and got up off the bed before glaring at her. 

"Y/N we have to leave in like an hour or less. Your shit isn't packed and you're driving too. Cmon get up." I said in a serious tone. 

She knew I was being serious since I called her by her first name. 

She did a quick stretch and put a thumbs up, letting me know she understood and she'll move quick. She jumped out the bed and went straight for the bathroom. 

I made up out bed and by the time I was done, she was done brushing her teeth and doing other stuff she came out the bathroom and gave me a sweet kiss. 

"How long do I have?" She asked while running her fingers through my hair. 

I looked at the apple watch she got me. 

"About 50 minutes." I said disappointingly. 

Her lips into a curled her signature smile, that smile that everyone finds creepy but I absolutely adore. 

"How much you wanna bet Imma get fully packed and dressed with five minutes to spare?" She asked me. 

I scoffed, knowing damn well she'll be able to but I just wanted to try her. 

"No way. Plus I'll be really impressed if you got 10 minutes to spare." I said crossing my arms and looking her dead in the eyes.

She smiled even wider, showing a little bit more teeth. 

"Challenge Accepted." 

(A lil bit of fluff to get me back into the hang of writing)