Dock Fight

Y/N POV

We chase after Weiss then hear her bump into something. When we see her we find a girl in a green dress laying on the ground.

Girl: "Salutations."

Yang: "Hi... you wanna get up?"

Penny: "Yes." *stands up* "My name is Penny."

Ruby: "Hi Penny. I'm Ruby and this is Y/N, Weiss, Blake and Yang."

Penny: "A pleasure to meet you."

Weiss: "Sorry for bumping into you."

Ruby: "See ya friend."

Yang: "She was... weird."

Penny: "What did you call me?"

Yang: "I didn't think you'd hear me."

Penny: "Not you," *points to Ruby* "You."

Ruby: "Me? I..."

Penny: "You called me friend. Do you mean that?"

Ruby: "Uh... sure."

Penny: "Sensational! We can shop for clothes, paint our nails," *points to me* "And talk about cute boys like him."

Y/N: "I'm flattered."

Yang: "So brings you to Vale?"

Penny: "I'm here to fight in the tournament."

Weiss: "If that's the case then do you know that ugly monkey from the boat?"

Blake: "Stop calling him names. He's a person."

Weiss: "Then does that mean that trashcan is no longer a trashcan or that lamp a lamp?"

Blake: "You little brat!"

I roll my eyes and just head back to Beacon to sleep. Come that Sunday I walk back down the streets of Vale helping RWY find a missing Blake. I comb through the streets when I feel an explosion. I run to it to find the surrounding area is filled with White Fang. I draw my weapons and run towards the ongoing fight. I slide between the legs of one White Fang member and cut open the chest of another. 

I pivot and duck under a glaive. However the owner quickly fixes their mistake and pierces my side with a dagger. I groan before kicking the glaive owner away and tossing the dagger away. I hear something coming towards me making me look and see a White Fang member running with a sword reeled back. 

I spin to avoid their attack but they swing their sword again and cut my back right up the middle. I back kick them away and fire a bullet at the back of their head. I look forward and see Roman aiming his cane at me. Blasts fly towards me but I accept them and walk to him. I grab his cane and yank it out of his hand. I then swing it, whack under his jaw and onto his back. I toss his cane away and stand over him.

Y/N: "Goodbye Roman."

I aim my gun at him but he breaks my ankle with his foot and crawls to his cane. My ankle heals but when I get sights back on Roman I'm staring directly down the barrel of his cane. He pulls the trigger making a blast tear through my Aura and into my head killing me.

3rd POV

Roman smiles and walks away right as cops start to arrive. Police start cuffing everyone and taking them away when Y/N's eyes open signaling his revival.

Y/N POV

I groan in pain while standing up. I rub my pounding head and look around to find that Roman has escaped and everything is being contained. I holster my weapons and join the others then head back to Beacon with them. The next semester I walk down the school halls when I bump into and knock down a girl.

Y/N: "Didn't see you."

Girl: "That's fine, just be more alert next time."

Y/N: "I'll try to."

I take in the girl's appearance to see she has green hair and tan skin. A boy with gray hair and eyes joins her and something just feels off about him.

Y/N: "You two new?"

A second girl appears and she has black hair with amber eyes.

Girl2: "Visiting from Haven actually."

Y/N: "Mind telling me why you're in the dorm for Beacon students?"

Boy: "We must have just gotten turned around."

Y/N: "Well the dorm for transfers are on the east side of the campus."

Girl2: "Thanks for the heads up."

Y/N: "Sure."

I walk away and round the corner.

Girl POV

Emerald: "He seemed kinda hostile."

Mercury: "Maybe we should just kill him."

Emerald: "What do you think Cinder?"

Cinder: "No."

Mercury: "What, why?"

Cinder: "There's something strange about him. He's got that look of someone who doesn't fear death but welcomes it."

Emerald: "So?"

Cinder: "We keep our eye on him until we find out what makes him so special."

 Y/N POV

I have my daily nightmare about my death when I am brought out of sleep by the sound of footsteps walking by my door. I open my door and peek out to see team RWBY and that monkey from Vale leaving the school.