Chapter 5: Detected

Meanwhile at Meioki's lair...

Meioki: We have to find the daughter of this queen and remove her great source!

Reina: But how? I mean this will do but where could she be?

Leona: That won't be necessary! I already found her!

Meioki: Really? Where?

Leona: At Finnegan High school! That school is way too dangerous for us! So we have to wait until she came out to catch her!

Reina: Before you scream victory, that latex beast got a deal with a teacher call Adam Young!

Meioki: AH! That guy is extremely weak! Why he give a deal with a latex beast?

Reina: That latex beast was actually the protector of the universe! We can't kill him like that!

Meioki: GOD DAMN IT! HOW CAN WE CONQUER THIS PLANET?

Reina: You know, now we found her, we just need to distract this blue latex beast to catch this princess!

Meioki: Alright! Go bring that princess to me! And make sure you and your stupid sister don't come back with your empty hands!

Reina: Yes master!

Meioki: And remember! DON'T COME BACK WITH YOUR EMPTY HANDS!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Marc: Alright! This should do the trick!

Marc already put some fences to protect his mansion against the Morimoto sisters.

Marc: Wait until they see this fence! They won't pass through anyway!

But then, a portal came from Earth appear right front of him.

Marc: WHAT THE HELL?

A pawn is appearing right front of him.

Marc: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

???: Damn those teachers! They are even rude! They get us outside from our school!

???: Yeah! What's wrong with them?

???: I just can't believe we got into this lab!

???: I bet it's one of the hentais villains characters did this to us!

Marc recognize the voice.

Marc: Guys? What happen to you?

???: Who are you?

Marc show the pictures.

???: It is you! I didn't know you was transfurmed!

Marc: You are suppose to be Jimmy! 

Jimmy: Yes! Let me tell you what happen to us! We just get back to Earth for school! Until someone capture some of us! Fortunately we are okay! But when we saw a strange creature, something is wrong!

Marc: Let me guess! You just try to take down Meioki and you fail! So Barde Barde and Mayfeng Lee turn all of you into a latex beast, but different colors!

Jimmy: Yeah! We didn't go back to school! After that, the substance jump on us and turn us into this! So now we are here! That would be hard to convincing everyone to know us as well!

Marc: I'm glad you are fine! That's important to me! But we are not completely here?

Etienne: Well four of our team stay at the planet Earth to keep things right! But they never joined us for the experimentation! Also Tanya doesn't feel so well! She doesn't even want to talk to us!

Marc: What happen to her?

Etienne: Well it's hard to say! We just turn into a wolf or something and then Tanya start to scream and running away from us! But we touch her and she turn into this! And then she slap all of us!

Marc: May I see her?

Mathieu: It's way better if you don't see her!

Marc: SERIOUSLY?! LET ME SEE HER!

Mathieu: You're the boss!

When Mathieu open the giant box, a red latex beast with a mask was there.

Marc: What the...

Tanya: ... Hey!

Marc: You're okay?

Tanya: Do I look okay? And what's up with that mask?

Marc: That one? It's appear like that! I can't remove it! Also nice body!

But then everyone behind Marc, hear the word.

Iris: I HEAR THAT YOU PERVERT!

Marc: What? My girlfriend, not your business!

Bloom: Speaking of his mask, I found another one like that! And he's has some red latex on it!

Tanya: That's my mask! I did to remove it from my face!

Marc: I'm glad you are okay! But I just hoping we will bring back our apparence when we have before!

But then, Adam Young was behind the door along with someone.

Adam: Hello everyone... Those are your friends get transfurmed?

Marc: Yes! They got transfurmed by Barde Barde! But don't worry, I transfurmed him too!

Adam: Anyway! I want you to meet Lyria the princess of Musaki kingdom!

When Lyria enter the house, everyone have the same reaction as Marc.

Lyria: Hi there!

Everyone...

Marc: Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Adam: Sorry if you have to see them like this, but they are very friendly!

Iris: Hold up! Did she look just like me or what?

Peter: THAT'S A COPY OF HER!

Stan: KILL HER!

Marc: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! We are not going to kill her! We are here to protect her! But I agree with Iris! She look like her! Well except the hairs and her clothes! But not the face! Guys! We got an OC right here! You know characters can't go in a TV show, we call her an OC character! Anyway...

But then a bad surprise come right front of Marc's mansion entrance. It was the Morimoto sisters.

Marc: Adam! Did the Morimoto sisters follow you?

Adam: No! I think someone did detect me with the princess!

Marc: Well look's like the Morimoto will know what's coming up to them when I transfurm them!