Chapter 6: Must protect the princess of Musaki kingdom

Reina and her sister go to take down the princess of Musaki kingdom along with the social club. But when she saw Marc, Reina was so furious about getting the protector of the universe on her way.

Reina: Well look what we got there! The princess of Musaki kingdom herself! You have some nerve to escape from us!

Lyria: Do I know you?

Reina: We are the one who...

But Marc interrupt Reina to prevent her to finish her words.

Marc: YOU HAVE SOME NERVE TO INVADE A PLACE THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!

Reina: Anyway! We are the one who capture your mother! Hope you are ready because you are going to join her in her cell!

Lyria: What?

Reina: Leona! Get the princess right now!

Leona: With pleasure sis!

When the social club come near Lyria, Marc was mad!

Marc: YOU COME NEAR HER, I'LL DESTROY YOU!

Leona: Don't even try!

But then, Leona grab Lyria arm. But Marc grab Leona neck and throw her at the social club and front of Reina.

Marc: I told you if you come near her, I'll destroy you! Leona and the social club, you better leave before I transfurm all of you! And as for you Reina, if you want to live, you better tell your workers to be extremely careful next time! Because ...

Marc: I told you if you come near her, I'll destroy you! Leona and the social club, you better leave before I transfurm all of you! And as for you Reina, if you want to live, you better tell your workers to be extremely careful next time! Because I know Meioki already take control of the Musaki kingdom! If you want this so bad! Then come and get it!

Reina rather leave in silence instead of talking her defeats. But Leona give a last warning to Marc.

Leona: THIS ISN'T OVER MARC! WE WILL BE BACK!

But then...

Reina: LEONA! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

The Morimoto sisters running away from Marc.

Marc: Finally! They gone! I swear if I have to see them again, I will hurt them so badly!

When Marc bring Lyria back in his mansion, Adam already put her stuffs inside.

Adam: We might have a chance to fight them back!

Jimmy: Wait a minute! All of us can't stay here! We have to work!

Marc: I don't know if everyone will know you at all!

Adam: Marc is right! We can't risk to let Lyria alone! What if the Morimoto sisters attack again?

Jimmy: Good point!

Adam: At least she's safe! That's important! Well I better get going! Tater will be angry if I didn't show up!

Marc: Come up with something to turn us back to normal!

Adam: I will!

Adam return to Finnegan high school.

Lyria: So what now?

Marc: We are going back in the mansion! We don't want those stupid Morimoto sisters take you away!

But then, a dark smoke is showing up. It's was Reviana. And she look really determined to catch the princess.

Reviana: Look what we got here! The princess of Musaki kingdom right front of me!

Lyria: Who is she?

Marc: That Reviana! One of the hentai villains who Reina summon her!

Reviana: Stop playing with this dog and come here!

Lyria: I don't speak with strangers like you!

Marc: Good! Now do what said! Turn around and ignore her!

Lyria: I can't do that! That could be wrong!

Marc: Just ignore her! That her weakness!

Reviana: I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU IGNORE ME, YOU WILL...

Lyria go back in the mansion while Marc is here to make sure Reviana won't chase her.

Reviana: Why did you tell her to ignore me? YOU PIECE OF...

But then, Marc grab Reviana's neck.

Marc: Listen you bad breath teethes ugly woman! I got transfurmed by a substance call latex! If you don't want to get transfurmed, I suggest you to leave this place or else something bad will happen to you!

Reviana wasn't scare of Marc. But she rather leave instead of fight back.

Reviana: Watch the princess while you can! Because...

Marc: LEAVE NOW!

Reviana leave fast as she can.

Marc: Can I just go back inside already now?