Chapter 3

Somewhere at Southwest of Kazimierz / 19:00 / Overcast
Ronin's POV

[ Aswang 1-1, this is Echo 3-1, how's the SITREP over there? ]

[ Zero hostiles presence Sir, still doing a through search. ]

[ Good, let us know if there's anyone there but us. Stay vigilant Aswang Out. ] end of transmission

God it's been one helluva first few eventful days. First, I killed those thugs in day one, then Me and the boys just killed some ALUs and NHEs, and now we are evacuating the refugees to a designated location to make a mobile landship where I need to spawn. Emu Squad is keeping their guard up quite well.

For few hours later we finally reached the destination. I order the refugees stay put and rest then for the Emu squad, they keep guard the civilians against hostiles and watch for the guys I sent to find the treasure to return.

Meanwhile me and Capt. Price wonder around to find a good area to spawn the landship, we just so happen to find a really huge cave with a flat ground. We search the cave for hostiles or anything that's been living here. Found at least six of 'totally not bad guys' talking about their previous raids before around the campfire.

Since I'm not in the mood for fighting and want get this shit done quickly, I pull out four Legion Mark IV drones for a sync shots on the marked hostiles. Me, Capt. Price, and the drones have our marked targets ready to shoot.
And with our pull of our triggers.

"So as what I'm sa-" *Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

One by one at the same time, All hostiles drop dead by a well-coordinated sync shots, we continue to search for more of them.
After searching if there's anymore of them, with no more sign of the bandits, now I safezone the cave then spawn the landship and her crew.

The landship is about 1500 meters long (not as big as mobile cities) and 80+ floors with weapon and defense systems of Phalanx CIWs, MK 45 5-inch guns, a ACS, ABMD (RIM-67, RIM-161, RIM-174, and RIM-162 missiles), NSWs, RGM-84s, LaWs and Force Shield. Yeah, this ship is heavily armed and defended, and thank god I don't need money for this.
It has all a ship compartments need including sick bay, kitchen and a refugee area, also has enough crews to operate and maintain the ship. The ship also have a cloaking device and radar to in sure the ship stay anonymous and Catastrophe Weather Control Device to keep those Castastrophes on track and away from the ship. The ship acts as a HQ MOB, Aircraft Carrier and a temporary refugee for the villagers and has enough units that could liberate at least ¼ or ⅙ of any countries land

The ship has moves out from the cave then launch a satellite for eyes on the sky and make the CWCD work more effectively. I called this ship: SCNS Herleif, can be seen on the front left side and it's logo and flag consists black background with a shield, two swords and a helmet.

 I called this ship: SCNS Herleif, can be seen on the front left side and it's logo and flag consists black background with a shield, two swords and a helmet