Proficy

"Oh yeah Rins like so cool and now he's not half human!" "Calm down Eygn we aren't here to discuss Rin." "Okay fine you're no fun but what are we here to discuss then?" "Well it actually is kind of about Rin."
"Wait what like what about him specifically ?!" "So as you know Rin is special-"Eygn chuckled a bit while he interrupted. "I mean how could I not have you seen how everyone acts around him?"
"You know I meant as in special to father but don't forget that you act like that around him too." "Oh please, I act like that because I like to get reactions out of him and the other people around him.
I'm not genuinely obsessed with him like Amai." "Okay, you were literally gushing about how cool he is like a few minutes ago." "Yeah I was, I didn't really seriously mean it or whatever." Eygn sputtered clearing his throat. "Alright? Anways, why I originally asked you here instead of one of the others. I want you to get as close to Rin as you possibly can, I don't want Amaimon or Mephisto to do this because you know how unreliable they are."
"Why am I doing this exactly anyways?" "I want you to make sure he's going in the right direction, make him hate the humans that he once trusted." "You could have just gotten Beelzebub or Lucifer handle this."
"As you said you're the one that's the least attracted to him." "That's true but we're all pretty sure he actually hates those humans."
"But he is a king in training and the standards are very high. I know I can trust you with this with this Eygn. Do not fail me and Father." Azrael gripped Eygns shoulder tightly.  "Of c-corse I will not fail you." "Good boy. Go back to doing whatever it is that you were up to before this." Azrael let go of Eygn. "Yeah.. sure sounds great"Eygn ran off to try to find Beel to cry about his problems.
Rins Pov
That bath was so amazing! I never want to leave here everyone treats me so well. I wish that Yukio could join me here. He's so stupid he hates the demons so much that if I wanted to bring him here it would have to be by prisoner. It's so weird not seeing him so often,he'd never come here. He'd hate what I am now. It feels weird with out him here.

I know that I'm the one that left but why won't they try to get me back yet. I seriously can't believe that Yukio isn't trying to summon me or doing something more to get me back. I didn't know that he genuinely didn't care this much about me. Maybe they are trying something and it's just taking really long.. I have everything thing that I could ever want but him. I shouldn't care as much about it as I do becuase it's not my fault. There's nothing that I can do to make this better and it sucks.
This is very incomplete but I want you guys to have that for now because I literally haven't given you guys real content in like a very long time as you can see some things definitely changed but yeah I'll complete this sometime this year