Father/sbilings part 2

Rins POV
I see a huge thrown with a man with long white hair large horns and deep green eyes. He doesn't really seem superrr satany like when he ...ya know killed my kinda dad,, he still is really intimidating. He doesnt look as bad when he's not bloody and shit. I'm glad that's over with though.
"So, how are you getting acquainted with here?" A voice so firm and toneless af asked. "Uh- pretty good?" He sighs like he's a bit Frustrated. "Honestly Rin you need to learn to be more strong in your tone of voice instead of whatever that was... oh well I suppose it's okay for now since you'll learn soon enough."
"Um what do you mean that I'll learn?" "You'll be taking etiquette classes as well as normal classes, like reading, language, combat like the kind of things you'd normally learn at school. After the sword is broken I will get somebody to get you a new wardrobe. I'll need you to call one of your brothers when it's broken or maybe they'll just do it without your call because you know you're gonna be in a little bit of pain of a little bit. Thats  is all I wanted to discuss with you Rin you are dismissed.""Okay
goodbye....father."I walk out of there as slow as I could. Wow that sure was embarrassing why did I call him father already? That was so goddamned awkward. Oh great a brother shows up I wonder which one he is. I don't really remember their names. God this sucks. "Hello... whats your name again?" "It's a pity that you don't remember me.  I'm not quite sure that I did give you my name since it was really chaotic yesterday. I'm Azazel. I already know that you're Rin. I'm going to be the one to break the sword that keeps your abilities hidden. You will be coming with me tomorrow at 11:30 am sharp to properly dispose of kurikara. You will be getting a better sword that will fit you better that kurikara. Now any questions?""Can I go now orrr?""Ah, yes you can, my apologies for holding you. "It's f-fine I'll be on my way now." Shit why are they all so I don't even know the word. Well one thing for sure it's a total upgrade from assiha. I guess I should head back to my room. Damn it. I don't even remember how to get back over there. Ugh I'll have to ask Azael. "Wait Azael... can you show me to my room please I kinda forgot where it is?" Of course, dear.""Alright thank you." Hey Azael? What is it dear? Well I'm kinda wondering, is it bad that I left yukio and the others? I don't believe so, if you wanted to leave it had to be for a reason. Yeah, I guess you're right about that. Well, it doesn't really matter now since you've already made your choice. Well we are here. Thank you for you're help, see ya! Fair well Rin~. I walk into the room, and lay on the bed. Ughh that was sooo exhausting. I'm going back to bed. Hmm I wonder how Yukio is doing...