Leaving you all behind... not that it matters

Rins POV
I wake up at 11:00 when I heard my alarm and quickly shut it off before Yukio can hear it. I need to wait for Amaimon to talk to him. I think I'm ready to face Satan. Not as an enemy this time but as a father. Maybe we could work through things out together I don't know I'm not sure.
I call for amaimon with something that looks like a bell he gave me before he left. I rung it waiting for him to respond to it.And then I saw him. He teleported into the room. "Hey Rin are you ready to leave it all behind?"
He said with a simile. "Yeah but I just need to talk to yukio for a minute alone so just wait outside for me okay?" Yeah that's fine." He said while going out through the window. I wake yukio by shaking him up.
"Rinnn what is it?" He said tiredly. "Well I may be leaving for a long time and I might not be coming back for a little bit." "Where are you going?" I'm going to leave to Gehenna with amaimon but not for a long time I'm just going to see what it's like there.
Then I'll be back.""Aww okay just come back soon" he grumbled half alseep."Uh okay I soo will." I give him a small smile while getting up and leaving. Amaimon was saying that I didn't have to bring like clothes and other things because they have better things in Gehenna. So I go out the door and get Amaimon. We reach the gate and go in. It's still really gross.This will definitely take awhile to get used to it.

Sorry it's short the next one will be longer thank you 4 reading luvz