Chapter 6

A few days had passed since the party, Eva didnt have class until the next monday which meant that she wouldnt see Tom until then either. This made Eva feel a slight sinking in her stomach. Was it sadness? Or she just craved the way he looked at her and amired her body and the way he spoke with a growl undertoning certain words which was arousing to Eva. She tugged the shirt that wasnt hers on her body intaking the scent of Tom.

Tom felt the same. Apart from the pit in his stomach was from guilt. Someone other than him and Eva know about their little hook ups as he was included in one of them. It was hot and Tom would do it again (maybe) but it risked his job even though it was his best friend of almost 9 years the risk was too high. On a plus he felt possesive of Eva and wanted her body to be in his arms only.

A knock broke the thoughts as he rised to his feet with a sigh and made his way to the door. His hand slid from the door as he opened it to see "Eva?" He spoke seeing the girl stood under the shelter of his porch from the rain, he gestured for her to come inside and she followed his hand through the doorway. 

"Sorry if i disturbed your evening, I didnt return your shirt and I didnt know if it was important or something" she uttered her eyes pointing at the dark fabric that hung from her skin and the fishnet tights that sat underneath with nothing else as his shirt fell long in her body. 

"You came all this way in the rain to tell me you had my shirt darling?" The man wanted to smile because she cared about such a stupid thing so much but smirked instead knowing it was the shirt from the aftermath of himself and Chris. Eva nodded to the man as he held his hand to her back and lead them to the kitchen as she sat on a chair that guarded the infamous oak table. 

"Again sir im so sorry to barge in, you must have so much work to do, i want to thank you for the party though, and being with Chris if i had known-" before she could finish her sentence he started his own "dont stress, I do my work early and my dear youre more than welcome and why would it be such an offense for you to be with Chris, do you not like me seeing you with other men, i dont have control over that" he remarked cocking his head to the side, wishing he did have control over who had their hands on her body and hated the fact Chris has seen her and had her how he has. He then took a step to be closer to the girl following his arm down hers feeling the fabric of his smart shirt covering her body. 

"I would really like that shirt back dear" Tom noted, observing the girl as she smiled letting him know that she knew exactly what she wanted. "Oh of course sir" the girl said bringing herself to her feet and unbottoning the fabric one by one as the handosme male admired how her dainty hands worked fast but soft at the buttons as he wanted to rip it off of her. He didnt, he let her tease him with every passing second. 

As the she came to the last button Tom placed his hand behind the girls neck and looked into her eyes. "Stunning. Every inch of you" he vocalized softly as their lips met, still desperate but more passion was meant. 

Their hands reaching every inch of each other touching what they wanted and what they craved but they didnt part they just shared the moment expressing the despaeration, before the kiss finally broke.

Eva slid the fishnets down along with a lacy thong before tom grabbed her hips and turned her face down on the oak table she was once innocently sat at. His hands ran over her back sinking into the details that defined it and brought her hands to the center of her back. "Stay there" he grumbled before pondering off and returning.

 A cold yet sensational feeling drew lines as the man had grabbed one of his kitchen knifes and ran it down her spine as she let out a small moan to the feeling of cold against her warm body. Tom reached to the girls face pulling it to look at him, their eyes met as tom amdired the girls want that swirled in her iris'.

 "Tom please, i really need you" Tom placed the side of the blade under her chin causing her head to tilt before correcting the girl "ah, ah, doll what am i called?" he cooed as he placed the knife at a safe distance away from the table.

 "sir." i really want you, i need you sir." the girl cried out and with a hum and the stiffening in Toms pants that he couldnt handle much longer he slid his hand over the girls back and spanked her unexpectedly earning a shocked "oh" from the girl who hung over the table. As the realisation of tom spanking her settled in, he had taken his pants down and taken himself in his hand stroking it at the beaty that laid out infront of him, that craved him and wanted him.

Knowing how much they both wanted one another, he rubed his member between her slits and slowly pushed himself into the girl as they moaned still not used to the lenth and tightness. Moans and groans were shared as tom picked up the pace. "Look at me darling" Tom practiacally growled at the girl as she tirned her head, biting her lip supresing her moans that were eager to echo through the house "be loud baby, tell me" he voiced as he threw his head back as he felt the buildup slowly on its way

. Eva listened to the man as she admired him enjoying every inch he had of her. "Fuck, it feels so good" the girl shouted "im going to cum sir, i cant hold it." As a few more breathless moans and groans were shared Tom groaned in euphoria as the girl finished seconds after still holding the table for support.

"Thank you for my shirt love, I think you might still need it though" he chuckled sliding the hair from her face behind her ears after he cleaned the two of them up Eva still bare now holding the shirt again. "Are you sure?" the girl mouthed forgetting she hadnt brought a change of clothes before the professor eyed her down "im sure, i dont want people seeing you how i do" and with a step closer Eva looked down and then back up at the man "not even Chris" 

"Dont test me Eva, you can tell i dont like that it was a spur of the moment" he spoke this time less amused as he took two dished from his cupboard. "Stay, im making us dinner" he said not looking back to give into the girls words of teasing. "I am more than okay with that" Eva hummed in a happy high voice as she admired her teacher with his shirt on once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1224 words) This chapter was much slower as im super tired and i am so sorry !! But 1.5K READS GUYS OMG WTF I LOVE YOU ALL TY FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! 

leave suggestions for chapter 7 i want something big to happen !!!!