Chapter 15

Loneliness doesn't define a person until they are consumed by it. They either enjoy their own company or are in dire need for interaction with another soul.

Particularly someone they are fond of. Tom and Eva were those people always in dire need to have each others souls. No matter the circumstance they found it difficult to part.

Always between the hellos and goodbyes there was love intwined with each look, blink and breath they shared. In all the fear of loving someone you sometimes forget the fear of losing them and that is always the downfall of love however sometimes the fear of losing someone was no match for the fear of loving them.

"Hi" Eva said as she dropped her bag by the entrance of Toms house. Since they rekindled their fondness for one another a few days ago, most days were spent together. They were taking it slow but spend all the time they had in each others presence.

"Hey pet" he turned from where he was sat on his couch to watch her place her coat on the hook next to his. Wearing a similar dress to when she first walked into his class. She swayed over and pecked him on the lips before jumping over the couch to place herself next to him.

"Chris, hey!" she shouted as the tall blonde was in the kitchen pouring a cold glass if whiskey per usual. He tipped his head to greet her as the glass met his lips as he walked to the opposite couch.

Tom and Chris were back on good terms. Chris and Jody were testing the waters like Tom and Eva but not as effortful, more friends with benefits and long lasting booty calls with little dates here and there.

After a few moments past the silence broke, "Im so sorry" Chris mumbled as he looked up all while swirling the glass clinking the ice that resonated in the liquid against the sides. Eva looked over to see him looking at her.

"I fucked up early in life and its not fair that we are sat here living normally and I fucked you two up and I scared away the girl I love all because I wasn't a man and couldn't handle it myself. I couldn't see my self how others saw me" he finished as he broke contact and lifted the glass to take a sip of his drink.

"Chris" Tom began to say as Eva placed her hand on his thigh which quieted him down.

"Chris, it's fine. You're not who you were all those years ago and in this moment we know who you are and you're not the guy who you used to be. You were in a dark place and it was an accident, accidents are forgivable, okay?" He nodded thanking her and raised his glass in an appreciative manner.

"She has a way with words" Chris laughed heartily as Tom agreed, his eyes on her face as she smiled at the blonde.

"I better get going" he stood up after an hour or so of laughs and conversation, placing his glass down before hugging Eva and doing some odd handshake with Tom arranging when they will go out for a drink. Eva walked him to the door closing it behind him saying goodbye once more.

As she turned around Tom was stood over her causing her to take a startled step back.

"What was that all about" his brows furrowed as he looked at the girl with a confused smile on her face. "Excuse me?" she questioned as Toms face was still in the same expression.

"You were sucking up to Evans, what was that for?" he stated again this time his voice was deeper and his blue eyes grew into a deeper shade.

"You're jealous that I was telling 'Evans' not to apologise for the past which was hard for me to accept and come to terms with?" Her words came out almost at a laugh.

Her frown dropped as Tom stepped closer causing her back to hit the door. "Maybe I am, did you not see the way he wrapped his arms around you" he scoffed stepping away and sitting himself down on his couch with his usual man spread.

Eva walked her self over assessing the jealousy on his face. It turned her on. She placed herself on his thigh, straddling it. She kissed his cheek as he stubbornly kept his eyes on the show that was playing on the Tv.

Her lips tracing behind his ear to the soft spot on his neck earning a deep breath and his neck to lean to the side so she could gain more access to leave more wet kisses.

His hands finally gave up and met her hips rocking her back on forth on his thigh. Her mouth still on his neck suppressing the moans with kisses.

His hand met her throat bringing her to look at him, his touch was soft but aggressive with need and want.

"I crave every single inch of you" his hand still on her throat, his thumb now tracing her jawline as his other guided her hips at a pace that made her want more herself. Their eyes met as his hand pushed the hair from her face away causing her to whimper.

"Use your words" his voice was husky and full of desire. "You, I want you Tom."

She rasped as pleasure began building up within her before it came to a sudden stop as both his large hands met her waist. Tom stood up taking his shirt off followed by his pants. His eyes still on the girl.

He leant down kissing the girl before he took the last of his clothing off. He reached down tugging the bottom of her dress and pulling it up with her permission to do so, following with her underwear.

"Fuck Eva" he purred as he admired the body laid on the couch before him. But it wasn't the body he was admiring. He was admiring the fact that she wanted him as much as he wanted her if anything he admired her beauty and passion.

He positioned himself on top of her before kissing her. "Are you sure?" he spoke tucking her hair behind her ear as she lay beneath him, their hearts beating as one.

"Yes, im sure Tom, when have I never been sure" she laughed with warmth. "Just making sure" he smirked before he slid himself in earning a moan from the two.

Eva arched her back as Tom picked up the pace and began to go faster. Every stroke hit her in the spot she needed it most and their moans entwined in the atmosphere around them.

Her hands dragged down his back with her nails embedded in his skin showing Tom how good he made her feel. Her legs wrapped around his body embracing his warm skin.

All that mattered was they were both together in that moment. Their skin touching, their moans were assuring the pleasure of each other and after all the that had gone wrong. She still cared for him and he still longed for her.

After they had cleaned up and gotten into fresh clothes they sat a few inches from the spot they just had sex or made love whatever they though of it, it didn't care. A star or a sun, they were in the same orbit and that is all that mattered to the two of them.

Though Eva may never truly love the imperfections of herself, Tom made sure to treasure them because any moment she was in the same room as him, all his nightmares became those of dreams.

"I don't really quite remember falling in love with you" He stopped looking at the girl who was comforted in the side of his body embracing the warmth. "But I just know that every moment I hold your gaze or have your hand in mine how hard it is to let go" He finished sliding his hand into hers and bringing it to his mouth kissing the back of her hand.

The same warming and soul pleasing smile appeared on Evas face. "No one quite loves you how I do love you Tom" she spoke caressing his cheek "Not even Evans" she laughed causing Tom to join ruining the sentimental moment but to them it was perfect.

Everything was perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1378 words) Hey readers, I hope you've had/ having a good day. I hope you enjoy this chapter it wasnt quite as id hoped but its worth it. Once I get a flow with a chapter I can't stop!! Ive had really bad writers block over the last few days as I wanted to try and write the perfect chapters for you all. I hope you enjoyed and thank you all for reading. Edit : I know you all want more detailed scenes but I wrote this when I was SAD SHSHSHS I will promise to give into your dirty little needs soon ILY ALL

All my love <3