𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊/𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒, 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐔 𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘.❣︎

                        𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒⚠️-                            𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟                          𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

                      𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒⚠️-
                            𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
                          𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅-𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

««------------------------------𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃  𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌, a party. I was currently watching mean girls my favorite movie when I got a call from Jordan saying that had more than a couple of drinks and is now drunk.

I put on a blue sweatshirt and grey sweatshirt, grab my keys and get in my car I then texted Jordan to give me the address. there could've been two different vinnie's .

Horny and hard vinnie or sweet and sassy vinnie's and I was hoping for sweet and sassy vinnie cuz last time horny and hard vinnie's didn't let me walk for two weeks, Two Weeks!

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑,I get out of the car and find the house after finding the house. I stoped to look at all the girls having their fucking panties showing or the were stripers. Which I know would be all over vinnie's for his looks, I then look around for vinnie.

finally I found my baby kissing and cuddling jordan on the ground, "oh vinnie your girlfriend is here" he said happy about my appearance. "Oh hey babe" Vinnie said smiling, "um bub we need to go home" I said smiling back. "can we stay a little longer". Vinnie said making puppy eyes.

"Sorry bub but I'm tried and you also look tried" I said smiling back , he groans and walks to the door making this one girl follow him. "Hey vinnie next time when you sister isn't here we could fuck" the words that came out of her mouth went in flames I wanted to fight that bitch to the ground.

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑, Vinnie plays Jingle bells from mean girls and starts singing. "bubs please stop" I say rubbing my eyes. "Why you love this song". He says still humming to the song, "well i'm also tried and want to get home, so can you please stop?" I say in a cracky voice "okay" vinnie says sighing.

when we get to the house vinnie is hurgry so I make him a midnight snack and go upstairs to change my clothes into my pjs I wore a pink sweatshirt and grey shorts to bed. Vinnie then came in the room to cuddle and started acting like a mean girl , all sassy and shit. We then watched a movie called 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 on netflix and fell asleep on eachother.