𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒⚠️-                           𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐓                         𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆     𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊                   𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒⚠️-
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐓
𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓/𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊
𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐓-𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

««-------------------------𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎, Be with vinnie all day. He was going to a skating place so I wanted to tag along. I got dressed , and wore some black leggings with a blue smily sweatshirt. "Where you going Babe" vinnie said standing right behind me with a towel around his waist.

"I'm going out with you" I said smiling with joy, "But I'm gonna do boy stuff" he says chucking. "AND?" is say hoping that I can come, "and you can't come with me " he says putting on the same sweatshirt as me.

"your mean" I say walking away pissed as fuck. "Y/n!" Vinnie says. I was just clingy how could you be mad at me. I didn't care if he was going with the boys or a club I was going to.

He then comes in the car with baggy jeans and a green sweatshirt also having guilt in his eyes. "Babe im sorry".. he says trying not to stare to much. "just drive".. i say crosing my arms

No matter what he says I'm gonna go with him skating or not imma be a fucking clingy ass bitch. Vine gets in the car he was wearing gray sweatpants and a smiley sweatshirt. He looks at me with guilt in his eyes , "Come on babe you know I didn't mean it" he says with more guilt.

"well it seems like you meant it".. I say rising my voice, "rise your fucking voice at me again and I with fuck that right out of you" he says almost pulling over. "whatever" I say rolling my eyes.

Vinnie turns the car around and gets on his phone , he was talking to or calling Jordan . "HEY DUDE I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE IT". "OKAY BYE" he said putting his phone back in his pocket.

«--------𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

«𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐓- 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

«-------------------𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐘/𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃, taking her clothes leaving her is her bra and panties. He then uses his mouth to take her panties off which made y/n moan , Vinnie then takes his clothes off leaving him in nothing.

"I will fuck you like the whore you are" Vinnie says smirking , He goes in the closet and graps the sex box takes out some cuffs and duck tape. He uses the tape to tape y/n's mouth for if she moans and screams. And the cuffs are to cuff her hands.

He flips y/n around and slaps her ass then he puts his dick in her ass and starts fucking her, "you like that slut".
y/n moans, Vinnie says taking out his belt and wipping her. "You like that my little cumslut" he says . Y/n nodes even.

"Next time your rude you won't be able to walk again" vinnie says making y/n laugh.