𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐗

⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜                     𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒⚠️-                            𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐭                          𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠                            𝐍𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬

⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒⚠️-
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐭
𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐓- 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

««------------------------------------𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 12 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 , my mom's birthday party. I still can't belivie why my mom would want her family and vinnie's family to travel for 12 hours to get to her birthday party which is at my grandads house.

Its was only 12:52 we left at 11:00 and now it's 12:52 checking my phone over and over I got a text from my mom saying that she was buying a new dress and wanted me and my sister to pick which one is better.
Of course me and my sister picked the Blue and white dress.

It was now 1:12 and I needed to pee and eat. I didn't want food I wanted to eat vinnie, I wanted to give him the best head he ever had but there was a problem. He was driving

"Vinnie".. I wined hoping he would look at me. "Yes babe" he said clenching his hand on the wheel. I knew he was mad so I did say anything. "Yes babe".. he said again in a loud tone. "I'm just hungry ".. I said in a quiet voice, "for what" .. he says touching the G. P. S.

"I'm hungry for you".. I said smiling "I'm driving baby".. Vinnie said laughing. I groaned hoping that he would care or even stop driving for me and my horny ass but no he doesn't.

Its currently 3:56 and I'm wet and horny I unzip my skirt leaving me in my croptop and panties I start to rub my wet clit though my panties letting out a small moan. Making Vinnie turn his head my way.

I could see his red and mad, but also hard noticing that his sweatpants showed his print was making me even wetter. "Stop Y/n Y/l/n".. he said angrily he was real angry if he called me by my full name.

I then try my best to hit vinnie while Wiggling my butt on the the way to the back seat "STOP AND SIT YOUR ASS DOWN NOW".. he said growling at me
"Shut up"... I say under my breath

Vinnie then parks the car somewhere and gets out slaming the door behind him, he gets in the back with me and
he rips my panties and unties my bra leaving me naked .

he takes my ripped panties and hangs them where moirror is. Then vinnie takes his clothes off leaving him in his boxers. He flips me over and slaps my ass with his hand.

" I will slap you Ten times and if you don't count I will slap you over and over intill you do".. he says and I node

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏*

"One"

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏*

"Two"

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏*

"Three"

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏*

"Four"

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏*

"Five"

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏*

"Six"

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏*

"Can we stop now?" I Said sighing

He slaps me hard one more time and then puts his Dick into me slaming me like crazy I let out a moan saying yes yes over and over again.

"who's my little slut?" Mmh he says pulling my hair, I moan. "I said who's my little slut? Huh Bitch".. he says again
"I'm your little slut vinnie I'm your little slut"..I say moan in between words.

"who's Vinnie I'm Daddy" Vinnie says, "I'm your little slut Daddy" I say
Me and vinnie both cum and I lay on him and start riding him and moaning like crazy.

The police pull up vinnie puts on his clothes and I just put of my dress and bra after talking with the police we get back on road and get back to getting to my mom's birthday.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓-622 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛