𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯 + 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

phoebe was walking back to the party and stopped at the top of the stairs looking for damon, seething with anger, ready to give him a piece of her mind.

as soon as she spotted him, she marched down the stairs towards the man, who was facing her way with a smirk on his lips.

the dawson girl pushed him back, standing over him,''you know, it is one thing to try and kiss me without my consent, but it is another thing to go around hurting my friends. there is something seriously wrong with you''.

the smirk on damon's face immediately dropped.

''you stay away from caroline or i swear to god i will go straight to her mother, the sheriff. you got it?'' she threatened, walking past him,''stay the hell away from her''.

phoebe then walked away, in search for elena, who she found after a while, straight away telling her everything that had just occurred.

the gilbert girl was enraged to say the least so she assured phoebe that she will tell stefan about it, who stood in the grass, toward the lake.

he had heard everything.

the salvatore teen sighed, thinking about phoebe and how much passion she has for protecting her friends or anyone she cares about, for that matter.

he admired that about the girl, as well as many other things.

somehow when he tried not to, phoebe was always on his mind, sometimes when he was with elena.

even when he tries not to think about her, she's just there engraved in his mind, but he didn't want to leave, for some reason.

he had conflicting feelings inside of him, whenever he was with phoebe or near her.

he liked having her around, but the more he tells himself he wants elena, the more of a lie it's becoming.

~~~~~~~~~~

after stefan and elena talked about what damon was doing to caroline, he left to go deal with him.

but after a while of not seeing their blonde friend, phoebe and elena became worried and went to search for her.

the girls finally found caroline on the field, frozen in place, looking very shaken up.

''caroline?'' elena called out to her.

she didn't respond.

''hey, there you are. we've been looking everywhere for you'' phoebe told the blonde, her and elena walking up to her,''are you okay?"

caroline turned to face them, trembling in fear,''yeah i'm fine'' her hand went up to her neck.

''caroline, what happened?'' elena questioned, shocked to see her friend this scared.

caroline put her hand down as her breathing got heavier,''i'm fine'' she tried to assure her best friends, her voice trembling.

elena and phoebe shook their heads, obviously not believing that.

phoebe's eyes softened, placing a hand on caroline's forearm, concern written all over her face for her friend,''no, you're shaking. caroline, what...''

"i'm fine. i'm fine".

"no, caroline, come here. come here'' the dawson girl pulled caroline into a tight embrace.

elena joined in, letting caroline sob in their shoulders.

the three girls stood there, embracing each other, knowing they each needed this hug, for completely different reasons.