Exercise ⚠

The house is busy. I guess that's what happens when you are getting ready for a gunfight in the comfort of your own backyard. I haven't seen Tae or my brother for about 2 days, they stay locked in a little room with my father. I guess they are talking logistics? I don't know, but honestly, it has given me time to train myself. I have been waking up early to train myself in anything and everything from hand-to-hand combat to knives and weaponry to just sprinting from one end of the property to the other in hopes to be ready for when they arrive. 

Yoongi said they are set to get here in 24hrs and we are to use our knowledge of their arrival against them. Hopefully, this will help me stop it once and for all because I am over it.

I am yet again in the training room, working on my knife throwing when the soft knock on the wall behind me startles me. The knife I was throwing is now lodged into the wall right by the hand of my intruder.

"I can see you are getting more skilled Princess."

He chuckles and moves closer towards me, "You scared me Tae, don't do that!"

He continues to chuckle, his arms encircling me, "You didn't seem very scared, you just threw a knife at me."

I roll my eyes, "It didn't hit you did it?"

He pouts, "It could have!"

"Awww do you want me to kiss it better baby?"

Smirking he brings his hand to my face, "Actually yes, I would love for you to kiss it better."

I push myself away from him to start cleaning up the training room, "Wooow Tae, you really are a big baby."

He rushes towards me and pushes me up against the wall, "That's no way to talk to a gang leader."

"Pfft, you run a gang named after me."

He smirks again, "Yup, that means you also belong to me."

His lips dive towards my neck and covers it with sloppy kisses making my body instantly respond.

"I didn't realize that your visit would mean this was on the agenda." 

"This is always on the agenda when you're around."

⚠SMUT AHEAD! PURE SOULS MUST VACATE THE PREMISES⚠ 

I roll my body against him, his kisses making a bee-line for my collar bone to colour it purple. The sloppy sounds of purple bruises that now litter my skin fill my ears causing me to moan in his ear, his body shuddering at the sound.

He picks me up and places me on the floor. Once the padded mats meeting my back he continues his advances, moving my top to show my plump breasts. The feel of his soft tongue over my hardened nipple makes my body throb with anticipation. I moan in his ear again causing him to growl in satisfaction as he continues leaving kisses, moving down closer and closer to my pussy.

"Keep moaning baby, I wanna hear those sweet sounds."

He kisses my pussy over my exercise pants, the soft pressure on my clit cause me to soak my panties through. 

He chuckles, "I can feel how wet you are through your yoga pants, Princess."

He pokes a finger at the wetness before ripping a hole through the material.

"Tae! These are my favourite pair!"

He chuckles, "you won't be complaining once I'm done with you."

My breath hitches, what is he planning? The thoughts invading my mind are instantly cut off when his soft tongue plunges deep into my folds. A long moan forces itself from my lips causing him to groan into my pussy.

I lace my fingers through his hair and threw my head back so my pussy pushes his tongue deep.

"Y-yes Tae"

He whispers into my folds, "Moan my name baby, loud and clear," before shoving his tongue deep inside me and rolling it over my clip.

The erotic slurping sounds ring through the training room and my eyes roll back from the immense pleasure filling my body with each lick and suck."

"T-tae YES! more, Tae more."

A tight not forms in my stomach, his happy groans vibrating through my pussy.

"Tae! I'm close!"

The speed of his tongue quickens and it moves in and out of my pussy at lighting speed. I close my eyes and feel the pleasure crash down all at once, the feeling leaving me twitching from the orgasm.

"FUCK TAE!"

He chuckles and finishes lapping up the cum I just released all over his face. He sits up and crawls over the top of me to give me a sloppy kiss.

"Wasn't that fun."

I hum into the kiss, this man is driving me wild.

A/N:

Hey, cuties!

Hope you guys don't mind that I added a little bit of Smut... haha I think if I have a chapter with SMUT in the future imma add the warning symbol to the title. 

Sorry not sorry and I hope this makes up for my lack of regular uploads haha

Love yall and enjoy ;)