[4]

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━»⋆۵⋆«

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
»⋆۵⋆«

《❝Forget the future,
Forget the past.
Life is over:
Breathe your last.❞》

            ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Joy's pov

"Watch me get balled in the face." Criz grumbles, as the p.e teacher explain the teams for dodgeball.

All of us went to our assigned side of the court.

"Class! I'll be picking your partners, three kids one team." Announces the teacher. My eyes quickly searching for a familiar face. As i did, I spotted my best friend jihoon doing weird stretching, with small steps not making it obvious so that teacher won't notice i walked to jihoon. Not noticing Ren's feet.

I stumbles back only to fall on someone's lap.

"Okay Joy, Zap and Ren will be partners." The teacher said looking at his notes, pointing at me and that kid who saved my ass.

I quickly stood up apologizing, clearing my throat.

Criz's pov

"Yo let's make a plan." Jihoon said.

"Okay.. I'll be standing there." Jihoon said pointing towards somewhere.

"And you?..um."

"Sam." The boy chunckled.

"Oh Sam you'll be staying in the front."

"EhEm, I'm gonna tell you from now. I suck at dodgeball." I said looking at Jihoon and Sam proudly.

"It's okay just stay behind us." Sam replied,

"Ok."

The game began.

I was doing what Sam told me to, grabbing some balls, and hitting random students.

"Try hitting the boy with blue highlights." He whispered to me.

"okay." I agreed, sensing how competitive he is.

Three of us did our best, now it's down to 2-2. I gave all my might as I tried my best to target the boy with blue highlights.

To my delight Sam and Jihoon have already eliminated the blue highlighted boy's partners.