[19]

"you've enjoyed enough, now time for me to enter the game."

10.07.2019
Author's pov

"Huh? Why?" Everyone eyed blink who walked into the room.

"It's not a safe place." Blink said.

"What are you talking about we have been there three times now." Ren said and chuckled.

Noah sighed, "did you feel anything weird there? No tell me everything."

"We did saw something.." joy whispered.
"Yep ghost." Criz said.

"There wasn't anything." Jaem said looking at both of them.

"No, don't take things lightly. That school isn't safe, in these few years many students who went to that were found dead after few days- and you don't know anything about it." Blink puts her hands on her waist.

"We knew. The founder told us."

"Then why the fuck you didn't told any of us?!" Blink yelled.

"Why are you being like this lol." Lunar looked confused.

"Give me your phone, I want to read that message." Criz handed her phone to blink.

"What's going on blink?" Stella approached blink.

"This isn't the whole info, but when you already knew, why did you still went in there??" Blink asked massaging her forehead. They stayed quiet.

"That school.."blink sighed. Noah started "You didn't got the complete information about it, back to when the school was still alive, 'few' students died in there and they died in the same month on Friday right at 6pm, that's what we heard and few years back few students entered, and then after few days all of them were found dead in the park next door exactly at 6 pm friday."

"Woo that's creepy." Adrien said from behind.

"Now tell me what did you saw." Blink said, joy and criz looked at eachother before telling blink everything.

-

"Why the fuck would the founder give us such task." Ariana frowned.

"Friday is day after tomorrow." Sam said.

"Don't leave your home." Blink said.

"Let's stay together, we have to keep an eye on you." Ash said, others nodded.

"I have a bad feeling about the founder." jihoon whispered looking down.

"We have never tried to contact him/her." Lien frowned.

"Can we go home, I don't feel good."
Joy said rubbing her arms.

"Yes let's go my home and stay together and maybe talk about the founder." Adrien said.

"Yeah lemme tell my mom." Blink said and walked out.

[At Adrien's home]

"I quit." Jihoon said.

"Huh?"

"I don't want to be in this club anymore." He said standing up.

"Same." Joy said.
"Me too." Stella sighed.
"Seems like no one wants to stay." Adrien said looking at everyone.

"Okay then let's tell the founder, and do something to save their asses from uniform ghost." Blink said pointing at Ren, lunar, criz, joy, jaem, lien.

"Why me???" Lien asked standing up. "You went there too remember." Jaem said, making lien sit back again.