[29]

"She wasn't serious, right?" Jaem asked as he saw criz walking out of the room. Ash sighed before patting jaem's shoulder, leaving the room too.

Next day
Noah's pov

"Guys I'm telling you it's Mr.davis!" Ash shouted from the other side of the phone.

"He is already dead." I said calmly.

"What's going on?" Joy asked walking towards me.
"Ash thinks the founder is Mr.davis because she read a article where it was questioning "if Mr.davis is actually dead" as no body knew how he died."

"Girl you literally saw Adrien killing him." Zap said.

"Wrong." Ariana hissed, looking at zap in disbelief.

"He didn't killed him, he was already severely injured in the fight."

"Right, whatever.

"Boy you don't know if he was actually dead, you didnt went to his funeral." Ash yelled back from the phone.

"Why would he expose himself then? God!" Stella groaned in frustration.

"So what if he is?" Jihoon spoke.

"Huh? What if he is? Let's go find him and kill him what else?" Ash sassed.

"How are you gonna find-"

"Can we stop assuming things and focus on our work, we step out of the game...that's why ren is not with us anymore! We are doing the same mistake again. I don't wanna lose anyone else.. please." Lien said.

"So you're telling me I should stop searching for the motherfucker who killed Ren, do his work then wait for him to kill all of us?" Ash shouted "calm down-" Sam's voice was also heard from the phone.

"Yk what, stay there. I'll go find that moron. I'll not let Ren's death go for nothing, even if it costs my life. Just make sure lunar is safe." Ash said, them we heard muffled noises. "Ash where the fuck are you going?" Blink's voice was heard. After that the line goes off.

"W-what are we gonna do now?" Lunar who came into the room few minutes ago asked. Everyone in the room sighed.

17.07.2019

"Tell them how you and your friends killed Eric."

Those words Kept repeating in Adrien's head. Frustrated he got up from his room and went downstairs, where everyone was having snacks.

"I want to tell you all something." Everyone looked up at him.

"Noah it's time for us to tell them everything. I think..I think this is all because we hide it." Adrien eyes Noah, he just sighed and nodded.

"Eric our friend..." Adrien started next cursed under his breath regretting calling Eric his 'friend'.

"After Mr.davis's death..

Flashback

Adrien pressed his chest against the railing, he looked down in the water from the bridge he was standing on, with ren beside him

"You're here." A voice spoke making Adrien and Ren turned.

"Eric..I..first I want to apologise, I swear I didn't killed your dad he was already injured, I didn't know what to do so I just ran off their. I still wanted to apol-"  Adrien was cut off by Eric chuckling.

"Your apology will not being back my dad." Eric gritted his teeth glaring at Adrien.

"You'll do what I want, from now." He smirked.

"Dude what?" Ren frowned at Eric.

"Got any problem?" Eric raised an eyebrow at ren. Adrien just nodded his hands shivering from fear. Fear of going jail, fear of being called a murderer.

"First of all pay the debt my dad left behind for me." Eric tilted his head at Adrien.

"I'll do that." Adrien responded.

"And second, stop meeting jane."
Adrien was looking down  the whole time, finally looked up at him, slight bit of anger was seen in those eyes filled with fear.

"What..?"

"Yes because she's mine now." Eric chuckled before continuing, " I've always liked her, haven't you ever noticed whenever you talk about your little talks and moments with her, I start boiling with anger. God Adrien not only that, I hate your whole existence, first of all you got a flawless, luxurious life, while all the problems of the world were dancing on my head, you get whatever you want, but I don't! why?! And then you even stealed my girl. But now my time has come." He smirked.

"I'll..not stop meeting Jane." Adrien annouced.

"Wait until you see me fuck h-" Eric wasn't able to finish his sentence, when hard fist was thrown into his face. He fell back, holding his jaw.
Adrien was about to throw another punch at him, but was stopped by Noah's sudden appearance.

"What the fuck Adrien!" Noah shouted grabbing Adrien back from  Eric.

"Let go off me!"

"You really want to die huh?" Eric stood up dusting his shelves.
"Noah did you brought that?" Eric asked, Noah nodded handing a video tape.

"You know what is it? The video of you killing my dad-"

"I didn't killed him!" Adrien shouted.

"Oh, but from the angle of this video you've been clearly seen murdering my dad." Eric said laughing.

"You sick bastard!" Adrien shouted attempting to kick Eric but failed because Noah was holding unto him. Ren who was standing there the whole time now stepped in, he pulled Noah away from Adrien and punched him right in his face.

"And you are supporting him in this dirty work. You moron, even when you know Adrien wasn't the one killing his dad!" Ren shouted at his face.

"Do you think I'm blind? I have seen Adrien killing his dad with my own eyes." Noah replied without any expression.

"Are you possessed?" Ren asked in disbelief.

At the back, Adrien and Eric were throwing fists at eachother.

"Do you think jane likes you, hell nah! She'll never let a dick like you even be around her." Adrien spat hitting Eric in his stomach.

"Says who? the murderer himself." Eric said holding Adrien's fist.

"Im not a murder, didn't killed your father you fucker!" Adrien yelled grabbing unto Eric's collar.

Eric pulled back from him and stood away from him.
Adrien turned around to see Ren panting, and Noah coughing out blood. Ren looked back at him. But then his eyes widened as he saw Eric approaching Adrien with a axe in his hand.
(A.n: Where tf did they get the shovel and axes from-)
Adrien frowned turning around but ren was fast enough to pull Adrien towards him, causing Eric to slip and fell into the water, his body fell on a big rock making loud noise, his blood splats on the rock but was washed away from the wave with his body.

16.07.2019

"Guys!!" Joy came running down into the living room.

"I found this paper near the counter." She said.

"It's the founder again?" Lunar asked sighing.

"Eh? I don't know you check." Joy said handing ash the paper, jaem peeked into it.

After reading the note, ash let go her hold from paper.

"Criz is gone."

-----------------------------------------------

Oh, Criz is actually gone now.