Nightmare's secret brother

Error POV

I remember when I first came to Nightmare's castle but I was always confused with one rule "do not go to the tallest tower of the castle no matter what you hear inside." Nightmare said to everyone who lived here. What could he be so secretive about? Sometimes at night I hear singing coming from behind the only door to the tower of the castle which was always locked.

"Hey Error do you know what boss keeps up in that tower?" Killer asked

"No I don't. All I know is that there is always singing coming from up there." I said

"Wait do you guys hear that?" Horror said.

"Whoa whoever is singing this song is amazing." Dust said.

"Yeah..." Killer said in amazement.

"We should go see who is up there!" Cross said.

"How would we even get in with the only door locked?" Killer asked.

"We could have Error make a portal to get us in to one of the balconies!" Horror said.

"What!? I didn't even agree to this in the first place!" I yelled

"Pretty please." Horror said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine!" I said making the portal.

"Let's goooooo!" Dust said running through the portal. We soon fallowed to see another similar door on the balcony. We opened the door to see a room covered in oval shaped mirrors that were covered in quartz, opal, sapphire, and blue diamonds. In the middle was a giant bottle filled pillows and blankets almost like a nest. Soon we heard more humming and fallowed to see a young skeleton similar to Nightmare but more purple looking into one of the many mirrors. They had several expensive fabrics, gemstones, accessories, and ribbons wrapped around their tendrils which waved slowly in a hypnotic fashion. They wore an elegant sleeping gown that went down past their hands and knees and a long shall wrapped around their shoulders. Small silver ribbons were wrapped loosely around their legs and lay on the marble ground. The skeleton wore a small tiara that glowed a teal light.

 The skeleton wore a small tiara that glowed a teal light

Slowly this unknown skeleton turned to us and smiled.

"Hello there. What are you doing here?"
——————————————————
Story information

Underswap never existed, instead Blue was the triplet to Dream and Nightmare and the guardian of balance. Blue loved to sing and dance and always put Nightmare and Dream to sleep with his music. Blue was thought to be unnecessary and useless and was ignored and bullied by the villagers. He always protected Nightmare and as a result was turned to stone by the villagers. Dream didn't notice his absence up until he found his statue in the middle of the woods. Soon after Nightmare became corrupted and killed all the villagers and turned Dream to stone as punishment for his blindness to their suffering. 200 years later Blue was freed from his stone prison and joined Nightmare. He ate a negativity apple that Nightmare kept and became corrupted. In order to keep Blue safe when Dream freed himself Nightmare kept him in the tallest tower with mirrors to see the outside world. Will they beat Dream and Ink and restore balance? Will Blue forgive Dream and make a truce? How will the bad Sanses react to meeting him? All will be answered when I write this story.