Glitch and Sappire

Blue POV

Crying

That's all I heard. I was cold and dark where I was but something soft was above me and I could slightly see. There was another in this enclosed space. They were crying and sounded like a newborn but I heard two voices. Soon I realized that the other voice was my own. I hear rain and thunder outside this area. Suddenly I heard footsteps walking towards me causing me and this other person to cry louder in fear. After a little bit the footsteps stop right in front of us. The object above us is removed and I see a familiar skeleton with red eye-sockets and multi-colored eye-lights. I look over to see a baby skeleton who also looked very familiar when suddenly it hit me.

"BLUE!"

A searing pain and his familiar face.

"DON'T LEAVE ME!"

My head hurt and it was so hard to breathe.

*BANG*

The person who I remembered was named Error was shot in the back then...nothing. Everything went black.

...I must've died. I was shot by someone while stargazing with Error in Outertale. I guess Error died to and we were both reborn. That would explain why we are babies. Where are we and who is this Error lookalike? My biggest concern though it...

            WHO KILLED US?!

——————————————————
Story information

Blue and Error were killed and now are two week old babies in the N&J AM(alternate multiverse). They must keep their identities and powers hidden in order to avoid suspicion but luckily (or unluckily depending on how you look at it) they were found by the Error of this multiverse. Now they have a protective older brother named PaperJam or pj for short and two loving parents who just so happen to be the Error and Ink of the AM. Will they find a way home? Will they get revenge on the one/ones who killed them or will they live content lives in this new world? All will be answered when I write this story.