Come with me

"Why are you so interested in this multiverse?" A skeleton with eyes of purple and a crescent crown asked.

"Do you remember that book we read about how we can only feel love towards our soulmate and how we would have the same soulmate?" A skeleton with a shining crown and wings of gold asked in response.

"Yes. But why bring something like that up?" The purple skeleton asked once again.

"I think I have found them~" the golden skeleton said with a smirk which he almost never wore.
                     —————
"Wow he's really fucking cute." A skeleton in purple and teal attire and a crescent crown said looking through a magic orb.

"Oh please no one is as good looking as me...Holy shit you're right." A golden skeleton with golden wings and a crown floating above his head with similarities to a halo said.

"So we both want to have him?" The indigo skeleton asked.

"Yep pretty much." The angelic skeleton said in response.
—————
"So brother a little birdie told me that you had a little crush on my teammate." Said a small golden eyed skeleton.

"So what?" A goopy skeleton with a single teal eye light asked.

"I was wondering if you were going to share him or if I had to steal him from you." The bright skeleton said happily hoping his brother will share.

"I'll only share if we can come up with a proper peace treaty." The goopy skeleton said coldly.

"Works for me~" The bright skeleton said smugly before teleporting away.

—————

"Why do I feel like I'm being watched." A young skeleton asked himself.
——————————————————
The tree of feelings is Gaia and created 3 trees to make 6 guardians and spread them throughout the megaverse in different multiverses so there was still going to be positivity and/or negativity even if one of the guardians died. To make sure the negativity guardians had a chance at happiness and to teach them to share Gaia made a single soulmate for all of the guardians. They knew of this soulmate but didn't know where or who they were. So for centuries they looked until they felt a little twinkle in their souls. They had been born.