Chapter 7

The next morning...

Y/n Pov

I wear my clothes and shoes as I'm ready to leave my room. Later, I walk out from my room but before I go, I knock on Karina's room door...

As the door opened by her, the tension between us grew even more. How awkward this situation is...

"I'm going now. Do you want to come with me?... "I ask but she shook her head, avoiding my gaze...

"i-I'm fine... You can go... "she said and close the door... *sigh*

Flashback...

"I'm sorry but I have to reject you, Karina... "I said and let go of her hand...

Her face shows that she's shocked but at the same time, dissapointed...

"b-but why, oppa? I-i promise I can make you happy again!... "

"that's not the case, Karina. We're here not to make love but to visit my mom. I'm sorry if I make you feel like I gave a hope for you but I haven't reach that part in our relationship... "

"b-but-"

"we'll remain as a friend... For the sake of us... "I said making her speechless...

Flashback end...

I guess that's the reason. To be honest, I could accept her and live the moment that I used to have with her... but I can't... I just can't...

I make my way down to lobby as I wait for cab that I booked to arrive. Later, about 5 minutes, the cab arrived and we moved, heading towards my mom's house...

Inside the cab on the way to mom house, I kept thinking about Karina. *sigh* Did I make the wrong decision to rejected her?...

Last night...

"it's what it is, y/n. It's no different if she knows about it or not. This is what you want but as a friend, I want you to be happy. That's enough of blaming yourself for everything that happens... "said Jaey as we talked in call...

"but still, her parents might know if their daughter fell in love with the same person who they thought as a bad person who could never change, they'll tell her to stay away from me. And it's already hurt so much that I reject her... "

"I know how it feels but you must overcome your fear, y/n plus, you already changed, right? You've got a better job and this is the chance you should take... to prove to both Karina parent that they're wrong about you and you've changed to a better person. You also must tell Karina just in case she remember anything, tell her that her parent is the one who forced you to let go of her... "

"I-i don't know, Jaey. There's just so much thing for me to handle... with Karina already looked like she doesn't want to look at me, I think I'll lose her again... At least, I want to her friend... "

"think wise, y/n. What's the point of being friend instead you can go back together with her? I won't force you but if I were you, I'll try to make everythings right because I know that I've someone that I need to love, to be love and to take care of... It's now or never, y/n... "

Flashback end...

Jaey's right. Maybe I'm the only who scared to face the reality... I do still like Karin- I mean love her but for now, I think I should gave her some time alone. She's hurt because of myself and I shouldn't have done that if I love her...