𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗳𝗳

Secret part 2

"Her son?" Steve asked.

"Go and talk to her," Carol told Natasha who shook her head. Carol rolled her eyes before pushing Natasha towards you. "Come on Natasha!"

They finally reached you. Carol got behind you and tapped your shoulder. You turned and saw her and embraced her with a hug.

"You idiot. Don't ever do that again!" Carol said as she hit you in the back of the head. You smiled but it faded when you saw Natasha.

"Hi, Dani!" Carol said to the little kid who jumped into Carol's arms.

"Dani you wanna go play with aunty Carol? Yeah? Go play with her," you said to the little kid who took Carol's hand and went away with her.

"Hey Y/N.." Natasha said.

"Natalia," you said.

"How old?" she asked.

"He's five," you told her as you crossed your arms.

"I'm so sorry for what happened a few weeks ago. It wasn't my intention to accuse you of cheating-"

"But you did. You didn't listen to me and when I tried to explain you called me a liar. But you could listen to Carol?"

"How do you know that?"

"Fury told me. You told him about the fight and what Carol told you and he told me. He knew I was here. He knew about Dani because he was the one who helped me find a place where he could be safe with my parents. Carol also knew because I introduced her to Dani before you and I even started to date,"

"Why didn't you tell me about him?"

"Oh, I was about to. I was going to when you called me a cheater. But as I said, you didn't listen!"

"Mommy!" you heard and turned to see Dani running towards you laughing. He hid behind you as Carol came.

"Where is little Dani?" she joked. Dani giggled and she found him and picked him up. "I got you!"

"Carol," you said.

"Right sorry," she said and went away with Dani in her arms.

"Look, I'm sorry," Natasha said as she took your hands in hers. "Even if I accused you of cheating, I never stopped loving you. I wanted and I still want a family with you. I'll take care of Dani as if he was my own. I love you, Y/N
Y/L/N,"

"I-I love you too, Natasha Romanoff," you said. "Never stopped. And I want you to be the other mom for Dani,"

Natasha smiled as she embraced you with a tight hug. You hugged her back before you felt someone hug your leg. You looked down and saw Dani hugging it. You chuckled before picking him up and holding him so he could see Natasha.

"Dani, this is your other mom," you told him. Natasha smiled and Dani scanned her before throwing out his arms for her.

"Mama!" he half-shouted. Natasha chuckled as she took him and held him close in her arms. She bopped his nose and he giggled before hugging her which she returned.

"So, you two good?" Clint said as he and the rest came up to Natasha, you, and Dani.

"Yeah. We're good," you replied with a smile.

"What an adorable child, Y/N! Is he yours?" Wanda asked.

"Yes, this is Dani. Dani, that's aunt Wanda," you said.

"Hi," she said happily and his smile was big, even showing his teeth.

"Aunty W-Wanda!" Dani said.

"Awww, so cute!!" Wanda exclaimed happily.

"He never said Aunty Carol," Carol pouted.

Everyone laughed, except for Dani who had a puzzled look on his face. He looked over at you and you just smiled at him.

Ten years later because yes (huge time skip I KNOW)

"Dani! Come on, you're going to be late!" you called out for your fifteen-year-old boy.

"Hang on mom, I'm almost finished!" he called out. He rushed to the door where you were waiting for him, grabbed his jacket and backpack.

"Mom, is it okay if I go home to Lily after school?" he asked.

"Yes, but if you get any homework I want you straight home so Uncle Tony can help you. Understood?" you said.

"Yes! Thanks, mom!" he hugged you before rushing out of the compound, towards school.

"What happened to my little boy?" you thought with a smile.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Natasha asked as she wrapped her arms around your waist.

"When did he become so big? He's already fifteen. Three more years and he's an adult. And he has a girlfriend! Can you believe that?" you said.

"I know. Ten years ago, I met him for the first time,"

"I remember. When you guys found me playing with him after I disappeared for weeks,"

"Yeah. Well, he's going to be at school for a few hours. Would my beautiful wife want to get a relaxing bath?"

"Only if you join,"

Natasha chuckled before kissing your neck and shoulder. She took her hand in yours before she led you towards your shared room, to the bathroom.

a/n - I have nothing to say just have a good day/noon/night, stay safe and take care of yourselves ❤️ (because it's important!)