𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗳𝗳 (𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁)

Kidnapped

Request by Maximoff_Anna

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

(The Avengers doesn't exist in this one so Nat is the only Avenger included in it)

You were walking outside with your, rich, dad. That was the only time you agreed to hang out with him but it was only because there were no bodyguards. But after what happened afterwards, you thought that maybe it would been better to actually have bodyguards with you or if you declined it.

And there you were, sitting on the cold floor in a cell (ish?) that had a small bed by the corner. By the cell door stood to guards in black armor. By the time you looked up again, you noticed a female with red hair and a black catsuit. By the expression on her face, you could tell she was pissed.

"What is the child doing here?" she asked the two guards, obviously pissed. "I made it very clear that I don't want any children or teens. They're annoying,"

"The others were yes but this one has been as quiet as a mouse," one of them said, that sounded like a male voice. "She has been having tears going down her face but not a single sound has come out of her mouth,"

The redhead looked over at you again. When she noticed that your breathing was starting to get heavier and that you were trembling and shaking. "Let me in there,"

"What? Are you sure?" the other guard asked. That was a female voice.

"She's having a panic attack, let me in there. Now!" the redhead demanded. The guards opened the door and the redhead ran over to you and placed herself in front of you. "Hey hey calm down. I need you to breathe, okay? Follow my breathing,"

She started to breath in and out slowly, deeply and gently through her mouth. You followed her breathing until you had calmed down. When you noticed that it was the redhead that stood behind the cell door, you backed away til your back was against the door.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry," she reassured. "My name is Natasha. What's yours?"

At first you didn't say anything. You sat there, with your back still against the wall, quiet. She was a complete stranger and had you locked in a cell with two guards outside.

"I suppose you don't want to tell me?" Natasha asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Why should I? Y-You're a complete stranger and you have me locked in a cell!" you snapped at her.

"I just want to help you now. You weren't supposed to be here in the first place,"

You hesitated before giving in. "Y-Y/N..." you stuttered. Natasha repeated it before giving you a soft smile.

"How old are you?"

"W-Why are you asking me these questions?"

"I want to get to know you,"

"I-I'm 16.."

"You're afraid of me. Aren't you?" Natasha asked you. You nodded slowly before looking away from her.

"Do you want something to eat?" you looked up at her, slightly confused but nodded anyway.

"Y/F/F please," you said. Natasha looked towards one of the guards and nodded. The guard also nodded before walking away, leaving the other one by the cell door.

While you were waiting for your food, you got to know Natasha better. In that moment, she felt like the mother you never got.

-

another short one, I'm terribly sorry if they're short. I have a pretty long request I'm going to make so hopefully that one is longer. maybe if I got a little more details in request, they could be longer.

have a good day/noon/night, stay safe and take care of yourselves ❤️

Chelsea