Chapter 02: Revelations

Hello everyone!!
Really sorry for the delay!!  Let's start!!

Recap: Riddhima finds about Vansh being her boss!

Riddhima: but why did you both hide your identities? I am angry!
Vansh: nah me and hiding not in my dictionary. We also knew a few minutes before.
Riddhima: ohh 😲
Angrey: we will never hide anything from you as we promised na yesterday!

-flashback starts-
They all were in the restaurant
Vansh: who are in your family Riddhu?
Riddhima : I am an orphan with no one to call family.
Angrey: no Riddhima you can consider me your brother and huh vansh (cur-off by Vansh)

Vansh: friend call him your brother not me. I am your best friend from today!!
Riddhima (laughing): look angrey bro his possessiveness. Oh hello I don't want so much possessiveness here!!
Vansh: come on Riddhu when you are my bestie I will have to be a bit possessive who knows who will hurt you!!

Riddhima: ok then you both have to promise me that you both will never hide or leave me!!
Vangre: Riddhu promise
Riddhima : ye kya promise hai? (What kind of a promise is this) I haven't heard of it !!
Vansh: that is a special promise which can only be given by
Angrey: vansh and angrey to their
Vansh: Riddhu

Riddhima: I have started doubting if you both are an couple? You both come together, go together, eat together and also complete each other's sentences.
Vangre was shocked at her outburst.
Vangre: NO Riddhu
Vansh: never he has ishani in his life and I have no one in my life.
Angrey: boss what the

Vansh: look Riddhu he is speaking my sister's language
Riddhima: ohh so angrey bro you love his sister but very bad you didn't tell me..
Angrey (holding his ears): sorry sorry pari!!(angel) I will not hide anything in the future and yes I love her a lot but I want her to achieve her dreams and then marry her!
Riddhima: proud of you bro!! I know Ishani Raisinghania before she is my friend and also my bestie from past one year!!
angrey was shocked and shouted: WHAT!!
Riddhima: yes!! I saved her from the punishment handed by the police officer due to her behavior and I saved her by manipulating the police officer 😂

And she narrated her story due to which everyone burst out laughing at her story of meeting Ishani. Suddenly Riddhima spilt her coffee on her hand and then Vangre scolded her for her stupidity then wiped the coffee off her hand and applied some ice!!

 Suddenly Riddhima spilt her coffee on her hand and then Vangre scolded her for her stupidity then wiped the coffee off her hand and applied some ice!!

~Flashback ends~

Riddhima: you guys are crazy 😜
Vansh: he is in Ishani's love but me no!! I am intelligent!
Riddhima: intelligence is less but self obsession is high!!
Vansh: come on Riddhu 😳

Vansh: we have to go to a hotel for a meeting at 3pm so let's go.
Riddhima: I want to eat something cause I am really hungry now but it's ok let's go.
Vansh: sure??
Riddhima: yes

They went to the hotel;
Vansh: this hotel (cutoff by Riddhima)
Riddhima: is yours.. I know but why are you always self- praising yourself. If you do this no one will praise you and I don't think anyone does other than your closed ones..
Vansh: Riddhu 🙄🙄
Riddhima and Angrey started laughing due to his reaction 🤣 and reached the room which was booked for them but then someone knocked on the door. It was the receptionist: Aisha