Chapter 06

Hi people! I am not dead 😂 but bear with me! I seriously don't know what happens to me. Please pray that my exams go well or else rip writing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riddhima was looking at a picture of herself and Vansh. Holding it she closed her eyes.

Flashback starts....

Riddhima  was walking home after a stroll to divert her mind along the beach, to see her home unlocked. At first she thought her brother has returned home but then negative thoughts were overpowering her mind when the reality struck her, that her brother must still be at work. Mustering all her courage she dragged herself towards the entrance to find darkness around her. She tried to switch on the lights to find that there was no electricity in the house.

Next she switched on the torch and found nothing. Suddenly She heard a voice calling her and when she ran towards it, she found a shadow. The unusual voices and happenings were scaring her but she was keeping a calm expression on her face.

"Welcome Riddhu," was what she heard next. The voice itself was so frightening that it sent chills done her spine.
"Who is it?" She replied while trying to keep herself calm.
Her thoughts ran down to her memory lane. Either it could be one of her brother's horrible pranks or an alien intruding her house or a ghost or even more worst a burglar.

Eventually her eyes started brimming with tears due to the horrible thoughts that were in her mind but she kept consoling herself that it won't be anything serious. She thought to call the police so she ran towards her room. While running she felt herself being followed but when she turned around she found the corridor empty. Thinking it to be her imagination she slowed her pace to hear footsteps. Riddhu was alert and figured out it wasn't her imagination hence she immediately rushed to her room like a maniac despite the darkness and latched the door. It was pitch darkness and fright was bowering her bravery.

However she saw a shadow moving around the room. She was frightened at first but then when it talked to her and introduced himself as Vansh-her neighbor, she felt some sort of relief. When  she was moving towards it she felt the lights switched on and confetti over her.

"Happy Birthday Rosie," screamed the people who were hiding and a tall yet handsome figure came towards her with a bouquet of roses. It was Vansh .

"Happy Birthday Riddhu,"  exclaimed Vansh.

From the voice, she immediately recognized it to be Vansh and the unknown person who was scaring her till she reached her room.

Her dad came up to her and asked, "Enjoyed it?"
Her eyes widened  at his outburst while her dad chuckled at her reaction. Indeed it was the best gift as she received as from then he became her best friend and a savior for life.

Flashback ends

Suddenly she felt herself being shaken by someone. She opened her eyes to find Vansh  with her breakfast.

"Where were you lost Riddhu?," questioned Vansh.
"Remembering our first meet full of horror Vanshu!" replied Riddhima.

"THANNK GOD MADAM REMEMBERS THAT LEAST," exclaimed Vansh

Riddhima: shut up

She smacked his hand and started running but then felt dizzy so  was about to fall. Vansh noticed it and saved her: carrying her in his arms. His eyes were dripping concern.

Vansh: take care baby! You aren't well plus above that you're not having your medicine properly and not eating so this had to happen na. If I wasn't there, what would have happened? Now we are going to call a doctor!

Riddhima whined and nodded positively.

Riddhima:ok Vanshu! Sorry!

Vansh: Angrey!

Angrey: yes bhai

Vansh: call the doctor

Angrey: but why bhai

Vansh: for your careless sister who's now weak!

Angrey: RIDDHU! ok boss!

Giving him a nod, he kept her on the bed.Soon the doctor came and checked on her.

The doctor signaled him to distract her! So he went and then started talking with her while she was immersed in the conversation. Taking it as an opportunity, the doctor administered a injection.

Riddhima: ahhh.... Vanshu....

Soon she fell into darkness and Vansh covered her with a duet.

Doc: sir she's weak and needs to have proper food also i added some medicines for her. For now i gave her an injection, she will sleep for 4 hours, after that don't forget to give her the medicine.Sir don't make her run for atleast 3 more weeks until she recovers and don't worry, i have changed the bandage.

Vansh: ok thank you so much doctor! Will call you again if needed!

Angrey: thank you doctor! pls come with me, I will drop you!

Doctor: ok thank you! Take care of her Mr Raisinghania.

Giving her a nod, he left to see his lifeline who was sleeping peacefully after stressing him out. Looking at her cute, angelic face it brought a smile to his face too. He took his phone and left off to work because she needed rest! 

After some time

Riddhima opened her eyes to see noone in the room. She drank water from the bedside table and then when she was about to keep her feet on the floor, she heard..

"STOP!" shouted Vansh from the door  of the bedroom.

Riddhima: Chilla mat chudail

vansh: Chudail?

Riddhima: aur nahi toh kya!! Hai toh hai simple. 

Vansh: Kuch bhi! Accha riddhu eat this!

Riddhima: feed me Vanshu

Vanshu: ok fine

After feeding her, he made her lay on the bed and put her to sleep. After that both husband and wife: Angrey and Vansh went to office because Vansh added sleeping pills into his drone's food. After finishing the work, both rushed home to see Riddhima sleeping so both freshened up and came to see  her. They were trying to wake her up as she had her medicine, but she was in deep sleep so Vansh whsipered something to Angrey from which his eyes widen.

Angrey: boss Maharani will kill me

Vansh : shut up and go

After some time, Angrey came and splashed water on Riddhima due to it. 

Vansh: get up lazy goose
Riddhima: shut up
Vansh: ok

Riddhima : help me get up idiot

Vansh : oh sorry 

Saying so, he helped her get up.

Riddhima : BHAI WHY DID YOU DO THAT?
Angrey: boss
Vansh: ANGREY!

Angrey: Pari!

Vansh: i didn't do anything!

Riddhima: oh shut up i heard everything! YOU IDIOT!

Both started running a cat and mouse run, while Angrey was laughing looking at them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today! I hope you liked it! Sorry for keeping you waiting and like always target is there...

Any specific thing you want to add say me in pm or here not an issue. Bye 👋🏻 till we meet again.
Target
Votes : 115
Comments: 55

Complete to get an update quick or else you have to wait sweethearts....

TILL WE MEET AGAIN

LOTS OF LOVE
-Sweety-