25 ~ Epilogue ~ Celeste's POV

• Dedicated to Everybody Who Read This Book and Enjoyed It x

We lie there, looking at the newborn girls. All three of them. All of them have my innocent blue eyes and snub nose, and two of them have the curly golden hair. But another has dark demon's curls, her blue eyes glinting mischeviously in her cot. I know that when she's older, she'll be the naughty one. The one who plays practical jokes on her sisters and never does her homework.

"What are their names going to be?" I ask Lues. Neither of us want something traditional to our families. We want to leave our pasts behind.

"I was thinking Honour, Memory and Hope." My breath hitches. "You know. Because of Cadi."

Lues breathes out and nods. "Yeah, that's cute. Which one's which?"

"Honour." I point to the first. "Memory." I point to the second. "And Hope." I look at the last one, with her devious little face framed with it's thick raven curls. "Yes. She's a Hope."

He grins. "I have to agree there." I laugh. "What about second names?"

"Tanith and Cadi."

"Obviously. But what about the third?"

"Raven." I say. As I say it, it shocks even me. Lues looks up in surprise.

"Raven?"

"Feel a bit sorry for her, Lues. You did break her heart."

"I didn't know she had a heart to break," he mutters. I give him a look.

"Okay, okay, I feel a bit sorry for her. That doesn't mean I have to name my children after her." 

I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face in the crook of his neck. "Please, Lues." He softens. Once I'd got the knack of acting cute, I'd used it to my advantage relentlessly. I got my own way every time.

"Alright fine. Honour Tanith. Memory Cadi. Hope Raven." 

"You know," I mused. "That makes sense. We honour Tanith. We remember Cadi. And we hope for Raven."

"Yeah, I could think of a lot of things I hope for Raven," he replies sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him.

We look out of our window in our country mansion. We have everything. Servants, a big home, supernatural powers. Each other. But now we have what we really needed.

Honour, Memory and Hope. Both in the physical and psychological sense.