📝 12 📝

Dear bun

I hope I can call u that. Umh I know u have crush on me but u know I have crush on someone else. I mean it's crystal clear that we won't be together. But can we pls meet I mean now there is no fear of rejection right? U have lighten up my days for so long don't I deserve to meet u just this once. We can we friend even better. Hoping to see u at McDonald's near the main park at 10 am tommorow sunday.

-kim taehyung
🐯

The 'bun' made his way happily to tae's locker but this time the surprise was for him. He saw the locker.

He nibbled on his bottom lip. The only reason he didn't wanna come in front of tae was because he was a badboy and tae doesn't like those.

Flashback-

'Bun' was hanging out with friends when they saw tae and jimin talking on the outside bench on the campus. being the badboys they are, they decided to prank them scaring them from the back the back when..............

"I am very sure I will never fall for a badboy. Ok jimin." tae got up and left and bun's heart sank. His crush didn't even like the type of person he is. Liking him back.? That's question isn't even on the list.

But eunwoo managed to scare the shit out of jimin and was now was having a painful Massage by jimin ok his back and Jackson and felix laughed their heart out as jimin continued to beat shit out of eunwoo.

Flash back ends

Bun sighed anyways and left the note on tae's locker.