📝10📝

Dear tae,

I hope to see u Today at the soccer tournament......I am playing today and hopefully u will be supporting my team I know u have bts along with u so I am attaching 6 tickets along it. Ur presence will make it even more special for me.

-Kk
🐰

Taehyung eyes widened the person who had crush on him was from the elites? The soccer team of their school was considered highly elite after bts......not only it had taehyung's big brother bogum as the coach, it most importantly had jungkook as the captain along with his best friends(let them all be 97 liners) also called the famous '97liners' of the College yugyeom, bambam, mark, Jackson, felix, hyunjin, eunwoo, key, taemin and kai. (11 players) while the basketball team was on the good side the soccer team was known to protect the school and more on the badboy side.

They were often involved in fights but they easily empowered anyone against them because of jungkook not only was he physically powerful but was often provided with armed gaurds to protect same goes for few other members. They were impossible to defeat and very well respected and feared. They often spent most of their time in the football playgrounds.

Now the question remains who on earth was kk.

While he was just thinking about it, an arm wrapped around him.

"Hey bruh wassup"it was jimin who has just returned from his class followed by rest of bangtan.

"Umh u guys free for today.?"tae asked politely.

"Yea ofc do u have plans?" Namjoon said.

"Yea....the soccer match" tae said quietly so that they don't make fun of him.

"Oh wait tae its tickets were sold out last weekend how are we supposed to grab six of them"yoongi said with a frown on his face.

Tae showed them the tickets and everybody's eyebrows raised.

"Tae where did u get them?" Namjoon said in a strict tone.

"Why?"tae was now a lil scared.

"Tae they are vip tickets they are only 30 in total and u managed to get us six u didn't trade Underground did you?"jin said concerned.

"No remember the guy who had crush on me the notes on my locker said he is the part of team and wanted us to come to the show today" tae said innocently.

"Oh we are sry tae let's go" jimin said excitedly.

...................

They all settled down in their seats and tae was overwhelmed as their seats were so close to the team rest area.

The match was quite intense but tae's school was already on the win with the lead of 5-3.

Suddenly then the First half was over and team came for the rest.

Taehyung's heart beat reached miles per hour as jungkook came closer.

Suddenly jk looked up only to wave at taehyung. Tae was so shocked in the moment he couldn't move causing jungkook to chuckle and then looking for his water bottle.

Jimin punched him lightly as rest of bangtan laughed loudly.

"Guys did u see he-he waved at me"tae said excitedly and others couldn't help but laugh at the youngers cuteness.

Then Another heart attack for tae.

Jungkook as fucking usual lifted his shirt up teasingly for the crowd and quickly put it down with a smirk.

Tae was literally about to faint his hands covering his eyes.

"Jimin pls I am not here to die" tae hide in jimin's chest.