22 ~ Call me oppa[16+]

Faiza's Pov

These days flew away pretty fastly, we got back to Seoul and after that Big Hit arrange a huge party tonight, Taehyung send me a beautiful dress and matching accessories which I didn't want to receive but he is stubborn and of course, I had to give up here too.

A/N: After a search for whole ten minutes, I've able to find this picture as I'm too lazy to describe now the dress details.

The black coloured slit dress has fully covered my body including my arms, I absolutely love this dress as I don't have to feel awkward in front of anyone. I can clearly remember whenever I had to attend parties with Yoongi, he always forced to make me wear short dresses, as I was never comfortable with a short dress, it's always caused to grow huge awkwardness.

I am finally done my makeup and hear a beep sound, I clutch my phone and see it's a text from Taehyung, a small smile appears on my lips.

"Tae: Can't wait to see you."

We had sex almost 2 months ago and after that incident of him made me needy for him intentionally, he never talked about that topic, nor he tries to touch me forcefully, and the way he always cares for me, talk to me, it really makes my heart flutter and I can't deny that, I become more close to him and I can understand now that I really don't regret to have sex with him.

I have already reached the venue, I see the party already has already started,

"Nini!" I look in the direction, it's Hoseok, who else?

"Hey, Hobi!" I pull him into a warm hug.

"You look stunning, girl." He complements and I grin hard.

"Hey, Faiza!" Mia waves at us and coming towards me. She pulls me into a hug and I smile.

"How is everything going on?" I ask Mia and she just sighs.

"As like before, no change." She and her husband's relationship is not going well as her husband always accuses her that she's cheating but in reality, It's not.

"Nini, did you talk to Lia about our tour? We are going to get a vacation for 10 days as the boys have just come from their world tour." Hoseok asks and he is nervous, that's totally visible on his face.

"Yes, I have already talked to her, just spill the tea, where are you going go for vacation?" I ask and he suddenly smiles sweetly. I know he has some great plan in his mind.