1

hey author here- this is my first story so pls be kind :) and if you have any requests or ideas pls feel free to tell me, feedback is always appreciated. xx

ELEANORS POV

Hey my name is Eleanor , and im 17 years old. I am princess Bridget's knight, her personal protector. My father is king Arthur's most trusted knight. I am roughly around 5ft 11 inches tall and i had ginger hair which reached down to my shoulders , not to be cocky or anything but id say ive inherited some good genes from my parents.

Princess Bridget is also 17 years old and is around 5 feet 9 inches. She has slightly long brown hair that she usually wears down. She is utterly gorgeous and more importantly has a golden heart. We both have known each other for as long as we can remember and have been best friends ever since we were babies. The king and Queen made my mother time her pregnancy with the Queens so that her child would have a friend and protector.

The king has always been a huge advocate for gender equality and rights. He is a very humble man and treats with respect. There are many lady knights in our kingdom and others. There is a very important contest for all the knights in our region later in the year. Lucky the fact that ive been able to train with the very best  has helped me expand my skills and i am the youngest ever on king arthurs circle of knights. The Princess has always been my biggest supporter and she always pushes me to work harder. We are usually formal in others presence however we are more than comfortable with each other in private and she will not hesitate in smacking me on my head when im being annoying .Our rooms are right next to each other, however we both spend alot of time together.

Tell me whaddya think :)))