3

BRIDGETS POV

i saw Eleanor inspecting her injured arm. i quickly sat down next to her and started scolding her being so careless and fighting without armor. I smacked her on the head a couple of times to get my message across. Goodness if i dont die on the battlefield, you will kill me i swear she said with a dramatic sigh. The thought of her lying dead, cold and bloody on a battlefield hurt me. She must have realised what was going on in my mind. She was quick to wrap her uninjured hand around me and draw me in close. I leaned my head on her chest as she apologised profusely. I laughed it off and told her its fine and that i dont want imagine her dying. So how do you know about Jack and i sparring without armor? Have you been been watching me secretly she teased. My face started heating up. She laughed at my reaction. Hey no need to be embarassed even i would stalk my pretty self if i could she said with a chuckle. I mimicked her voice and she gave me a fake pout. I dragged her by her uninjured arm into my bathroom to help clean the wound. She tried to protest but i told her to shut up or i wouldnt talk to her for a week.

ELEANORS POV

As soon as Bridget saw my wound she dragged me into her bathroom to clean, i tried to protest but she told me shut up. She rolled my sleeve up to cleaned it for me, I told her that she did not need to take the trouble. She looked at me and said Eleanor you know how  deeply i care for you and how i hate seeing you all hurt as she finished wrapping my hand. She quickly enveloped me in a warm embrace , wrapping her arms around my neck. I loosely draped my arms around her waist. She nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck as i pulled her closer. She pulled away slightly and looked me in the eyes. The air between us heavy with tension as our faces inched closer. I asked if i could kiss her and she responded with a big smile and a yes. I cupped her face and gave her a small peck on her lips. Bridget quickly pulled me back close and kissed me , this one was a bit longer our lips moving in tandem. We pull away chests lightly heaving from the lack of oxygen. Her face a scarlet red , ive been wanting to do that for a while she says shyly, oh really couldnt tell by the way you kissed me i retorted with a chuckle. She laughed. I have feelings for you i admit shyly, and i for you she says while intertwining our hands. It all felt like a dream. The Princess liked me back!!!!!

Author her - whaddya think?? :))))))))))))))