2

ELEANORS POV

The princess and i love to go horse riding over the hills to look over the cliff. My mare is a chestnut with white socks she's named Sockie , and Bridget's mare is a piebald mare. We usually ride out to watch sunsets. I like to spar with other knights in my spare time. I am good friends with Aidan he is a fellow knight  who is a year older than me. The King hosts many balls and lavish parties. I have attended quite a few of them. I have always been welcome at his parties. Bridget usually insists on me coming along with her as she simply finds her cousins insufferable. I am not a huge fan of parties but i guess they are alright.

Well today i spent the first half of my day with Bridget I later decided to go spar and train with the boys. Bridget asked me if i really had to go? To which i replied with I'll be back before you realise it dear PrIncEsS. I snickered slightly and pressed a kiss to her forehead. It was a habit i had picked up ages ago. I felt her blush slightly. i made my way to the training centre, only to find Jack there, i asked him if he was up for sparring and he was. We ran a few laps and then did some shadow work and strength training. Next we decided to spar , first we sparred with the wooden  practice swords i ended up winning. Jack asked if i wanted to spar with normal swords to which i readily agreed.

BRIDGETS POV

i spent the morning half with Eleanor , we had breakfast together, later we roamed the castle with my older sister Celia. Next Eleanor decided to help me with my lessons. Her room is quite minimalistic compared to mine , and i think that her room reflects her personality very well. At around noon Eleanor decided to go spar, i was a bit sad hearing that but taking in the fact that we spend most of our time together i was fine with it. I guess she could tell that i didnt want her to leave, she quickly kissed my forehead and muttered something about her coming back quickly. I felt a blush find its way to my face and i felt a slight fluttering sensation in my stomach. Getting bored on my own i decided to watch Eleanor spar, so i went to celia's room as her room has a good view of the training center.

Celia looked up from her book as i stood next to the window , glimpsing Eleanor and Jack sitting on the ground stretching. I watched Jack say something and her bursting out laughing. I felt a twang of jealousy. Celia was quick to figure out what i was doing in her bedroom. Spying on Eleanor are we, she said with a knowing smirk. NO i stammered out.

She told me to quit lying and to tell her the truth , which i did. Ah, i KNEW you fancied her she said. I was surprised that Celia was not mad at me. Your love for her might not be convention according to society but to me its love. I was relieved that she did not think differently of me. Well i dont blame you for falling for her , she truly is hot she said and i agreed blankly. I watched them spar with those wooden swords and Eleanor was quick to over power him. I watched them go into the shed and come out with regular swords, they started sparring. I panicked instantly because they werent wearing any armor. I watched them parry back and forth with equal tenacity. Eleanor was quick to defeat him. As she helped him back onto his feet i noticed a gash on her forearm. I ran out of Celia's room to go look for her. I found her sitting at the staircase near our rooms,

Author here - so whaddya guys think??? ideas and feedback always welcome :)))